We own a beautiful slice of the French countryside and a stunning 18-acre carp fishing lake on our property. We would love someone to come and enjoy fishing in exchange for help here at our home.
Fishing & volunteering in France – requirements & tasks
We are looking for someone who can assist with replacing our roof along with other general maintenance work. We basically have a shell of a house and need to make it into something we can live in. You would be working alongside Kelly & Paul – the hosts. The ideal person would be able to turn their hand to anything, or willing to try, someone who does not mind getting their hands dirty and enjoys the outdoors.
You would need to make sure that you are able to stay for at least 2 weeks if possible, longer would be fab! Working hours and times may be flexible or change depending on the weather etc.
Fishing & volunteering in France – what we offer
We currently live in a couple of caravans attached to our house, which needs some work. There is a bed in one of the caravans that you can use.
If you would like to bring a camper van or similar then that would work really well.
We will provide foor – we are both meat eaters, however I am happy to cater for vegetarians as well, and vegans with some guidance.
And you will be able to fish in our lake as much as you want in your free time 🙂
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Are you over 30? Take care of a historic estate while volunteering in France.
- Volunteer on Gran Canaria & join a welcoming place with an artistic vibe.
- Volunteer with dogs in Italy & stay in contact with nature.
- Volunteer in a hotel in the Netherlands & gain experiece in hospitality.
- Learn all about hospitality business while volunteering in Florence.
- Volunteer on a farm in western Ireland
- Love animals? Volunteer at an animal sanctuary in Spain.
- Volunteer in a chateau in France & chill by the pool in your free time.
Posts by us
- 6 Ways Travelling Can Boost Your Mindfulness
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- Ways to volunteer online without leaving your home
- Going to southeast Asia? Here’s the visa guide
- My experience of volunteering in Laos and what you need to know
- Guide to being an Au Pair in New Zealand
- How I built a business without leaving my bedroom