Come work and play in one of the worlds’ most desirable locations! Surrounded by big mountains, beautiful lakes and great people!
Volunteer in a hostel in Banff, Canada – requirements & tasks
We will need help with light housekeeping, maintenance and/or help in our café for about 16 hours a week. To join you need to be legally entitled to work in Canada, we will offer remuneration for extra working hours!
Volunteer in a hostel in Banff, Canada – what we offer
You’ll work and stay in a friendly, fun and casual work environment in Canada’s best place. You can even work for your stay in different hostels as you explore Western Canada!
Get a taste of lodge life with all the amenities, and keep your eyes peeled for the wildlife that regularly wanders through town.
You’ll live in a dormitory style accommodation with access to a large commercial kitchen, coin operated laundry and all the hostels’ facilities. You’ll need to arrange your own food.
Other volunteering opportunities in North America
- Volunteer on a ranch in New York State, United States
- Live in a self-sufficient EcoVillage while volunteering in California
- Help out in a glass factory as a volunteer & experience island life in Hawaii.
- Care for ponies & help with stable chores while volunteering in Canada.
- Volunteer in Hawaii for 1 year in return for living in paradise.
- Volunteer on a family farm in Ontario, Canada and learn where your food comes from.
- Learn about organic gardening & permaculture while volunteering in Canada.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering – caring for animals
- Combining volunteer work with travel makes for a fulfilling retirement
- Volunteering and its Surprising Health Benefits
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- Six amazing places in Portugal where you can stay for free – if you lend a hand
- Five amazing places to stay for free in Ireland – if you volunteer
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life