Hi, I’m Matt and I need help in my repurposed glass factory. We take thousands of repurposed wine/liquor bottles and transform them into new products.
Volunteer in Hawaii – requirements & tasks
Revive Glassworks turns repurposed glass bottles into something extraordinary by using an elaborate process with advanced machinery and craftsmanship.
How do we do it? Each glass product has been hand crafted with an extensive process of hard work and “Aloha” that we put into each glass. This process involves sorting, cleaning, cutting, sanding, polishing the rims and finally annealed in an oven.
I will need help around the glass factory for 30 hours a week sorting the bottles and cleaning them and decorating them by laser engraving or ceramic decals. General clean up and online marketing, social media posts and internet promotion is also needed.
Volunteer in Hawaii – what we offer
We will offer a very nice private room with bed and breakfasts. The room has a queen bed in it and would be sharing a bathroom with one other person. The bathroom is large and has a jacuzzi tub and a walk-in shower.
We will take lots of adventures on the island like snorkeling, surfing, hiking, etc. Every Saturday morning I like to hit the farmers market. Weekends are usually filled with concerts and big dinners and karaoke nights. We also like to watch movies on the projector that’s projected on a huge movie screen. Volunteers are always welcome to join in just like family.
Other volunteering opportunities in North America
- Care for ponies & help with stable chores while volunteering in Canada.
- Volunteer in Hawaii for 1 year in return for living in paradise.
- Volunteer on a family farm in Ontario, Canada and learn where your food comes from.
- Learn about organic gardening & permaculture while volunteering in Canada.
- Help with guests and explore the USA while volunteering in California.
- Help needed with llamas; Volunteer with animals in Texas, USA.
- Volunteer in Quebec. Help to run a BnB and learn about the process.
Posts by us
- Volunteering in Ireland? Here’s 4 tips from a local
- 7 things to keep in mind when volunteering in Tunisia
- Ways you can change the world by volunteering
- 6 steps to creating your own volunteering project
- The volunteering visa guide to backpacking in South America
- What is a farmcation and why now is a good time to take one
- 5 lessons I learned when building my blog