We offer an authentic Australian, country town experience. Our guesthouse is located in one of the most beautiful areas so come help with our beautiful little guesthouse!
Volunteer in a hostel in Australia – requirements & tasks
We want to give you the chance to meet people from different backgrounds and learn languages you’ve never heard before, and to share a meal with people you never would have met from countries all over the world. It’s about bringing together a group of people who shares only one thing in common: a desire to see the world.
We are a guesthouse that requires assistance with housekeeping for 2 hours in the morning. You do not work the day you arrive or leave and you get one day off a week.
Volunteer in a hostel in Australia – what we offer
The work is in exchange for accommodation, free wi-fi and use of our facilities. We do not provide meals but have a fully equipped kitchen for self-catering. Our local supermarket is located very close to our guesthouse.
Accommodation is in a cosy mixed 4-bed dorm room that is used just by volunteers.The guesthouse has lots of spaces to find somewhere quiet for time to yourself. It is also a short pleasant stroll down to the river. We also have a dedicated yoga space, our Treehouse, for you to use. There are beaches, mountain trails, waterfalls, freshwater rivers, and creeks all within half an hour’s drive from our guesthouse. We are very central to shops, bars, and cafes.
Our guesthouse is located in one of the most beautiful areas in Australia. We are minutes from beaches, pristine creeks, rainforest and UNESCO World Heritage listed areas. The guesthouse is a scenic riverfront building with a spectacular view.
Other volunteering opportunities in Australia
- Help to rebuild an animal sanctuary while volunteering in Australia.
- Volunteer in Australia at a wellness sanctuary.
- Volunteer in Australia in one of the oldest Tibetan Buddhist centres in the western world!
Posts by us
- Volunteering in Ireland? Here’s 4 tips from a local
- 7 things to keep in mind when volunteering in Tunisia
- Ways you can change the world by volunteering
- 6 steps to creating your own volunteering project
- The volunteering visa guide to backpacking in South America
- What is a farmcation and why now is a good time to take one
- 5 lessons I learned when building my blog