We provide a wonderful opportunity to learn about organic gardening, permaculture, with a large variety of different food plants. Join us!
Volunteering in Canada – requirements & tasks
Your tasks will include gardening and farming, helping us to take care of the plants. We don’t require much – only 2 hours of your help per day (14 hours per week). If you prefer, you can work two 7-hour days and have 5 free days for exploring the Kootenays. We also arrange flexible schedules.
Volunteering in Canada – what we offer
Helpers live in a private clean room in our home or in one of three of our caravans. They have access to a fully furnished kitchen and a living area. Laundry and wireless Internet is provided, too. We don’t provide meals so you will need to arrange them on your own. You can “buy” some garden products for extra hours of help 🙂 You will need to have enough monetary funds to supply your own personal needs.
Other volunteering opportunities in North America
- Help with guests and explore the USA while volunteering in California.
- Help needed with llamas; Volunteer with animals in Texas, USA.
- Volunteer in Quebec. Help to run a BnB and learn about the process.
- Help with farming and building projects in Canada; volunteer in Quebec.
- Volunteer off grid in Canada. Help run an accommodation business in the north!
- Help at a B&B in Canada and live in a mountain town.
- Learn about fine food making – volunteer in Canada as a baker
- Volunteer on the Caribbean with abandoned animals.
Posts by us
- 2022 Guide to living as a digital nomad in Sibiu, Romania
- 8 steps to being a great host
- What 8 years of bootstrapping a startup has taught me
- TEFL guide to seeing the world for next to nothing as an English teacher
- Guide to teaching English and living in Vietnam
- Are you too old to travel?
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece