Our guesthouse is in the beautiful Liguria region. As a volunteer, you’ll help us to create a great experience for our guests.
Volunteer in a guesthouse in Liguria, Italy – requirements & tasks
We would like you to welcome our guests who come from all over the world happily and joyfully. Good knowledge of the English language is required. The activity’s goal is to make our guests feel at home. To ensure that this is the case, the volunteer has to feel at home too, otherwise, it doesn’t work 🙂
Harmony, happiness, and relaxation are the keywords of our activity. You will help to take care of the reception of our guests, help them check in and check out, and inform them about what they can and cannot do – the attractions and places of interest.
We’ll take care of their well-being, making them try the specific and local delicacies of Liguria.
You’ll work for 21 hours a week.
Volunteer in a guesthouse in Liguria, Italy – what we offer
We live in a paradise in the beautiful Liguria region that hosts the Cinque Terre and is 25 km from the enchanting Principality of Montecarlo. You will have the opportunity to get to know the authenticity of this part of Italy just a few kilometers from the Côte d’Azur.
A region bathed by the splendid Ligurian sea often classified and cataloged as the best place in Italy and protected by the Alps — the Maritime Alps. The opportunity to have sea and mountains in the same land, something unique.
The 2 volunteers we select will have an apartment of about 50 square meters at their disposal consisting of a small bedroom in which 2 people will sleep, a private bathroom and a spacious kitchen.
All the premises are shared with the other volunteer.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Sicily & learn about wood work and taking care of animals.
- Help to run a horse trekking center. Free volunteering in England.
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse in Northern Spain
- Volunteer in London. Live with locals while helping to renovate their house.
- Volunteer for free in Italy and help with outdoor tasks.
- Create an off-grid homestead while volunteering in southeast England
- Volunteer in France and coordinate activities for kids on language learning holidays.
- Experience farming life while volunteering in Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way.