We’re a couple with 2 children and we love to meet new people who like to make art, and care for horses and nature. We welcome volunteers to help with wood construction work and animal welfare.
Volunteer in Sicily – requirements & tasks
Hello, we’re a Sicilian couple with 2 kids who live in nature, 7 kilometers from the city of Piazza Armerina (EN), Sicily.
Help us with wood construction work and animal welfare. We host volunteers (max two people at a time) to help with wooden construction, vegetable garden, music, and house maintenance for about 15 hours a week.
We have a horse, a dog and two cats. If you want you can stay longer than a week.
Volunteer in Sicily – what we offer
The volunteers have a room with two beds at their disposal. If you prefer, there is plenty of space outside for tents and campers. You’ll use shared kitchen and bathroom and we will provide you with food.
You’ll also have a unique opportunity to explore Sicily! 🙂
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help to run a horse trekking center. Free volunteering in England.
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse in Northern Spain
- Volunteer in London. Live with locals while helping to renovate their house.
- Volunteer for free in Italy and help with outdoor tasks.
- Create an off-grid homestead while volunteering in southeast England
- Volunteer in France and coordinate activities for kids on language learning holidays.
- Experience farming life while volunteering in Ireland on the Wild Atlantic Way.
Posts by us
- Volunteering in the Countryside: What You Need to Know Before Volunteering Off the Grid
- Guide to volunteering – caring for animals
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years
- What is a help exchange and how does it work?
- How to volunteer responsibly and ethically abroad?
- How to escape the rat-race and become a Digital Nomad