Do you need hospitality volunteer work in Spain? We operate a small rustic hotel on a nature reserve that is also an activity centre, family run and great friendly multinational clients.
It’s a small 8-bedroom rustic/boutique hotel and multi-award winning activity center in the Murcia Region of Spain. It has a restaurant, restaurant terrace, and pool with a terrace.
We operate gentle family-oriented quad bike tours, river rafting, kayaking, guided walks, cycling events, and much much more.
Hospitality volunteer work in Spain – tasks & roles
We are mainly a family that works in the hotel and would require a fit and able COUPLE (no age restriction for the right couple) to fit in and help out with daily chores. You must love outdoor activity type of lifestyle.
Duties would include clearing up, some office work taking bookings, etc, getting the activity equipment organized, maintenance, and helping out on tours and activities. Pool cleaning etc.
Applicants must be fit and able, must be a couple, and speak English and preferably some Spanish but not essential. The 90-day rule will apply to British non-residents of Spain.
You’ll live in a 1 bedroom self-contained apartment.
A lovely 1 bedroom apartment (totally self-contained) is available including all utilities and meals for just a few hours a day (sometimes only 1 hour and sometimes 3 hours, 2 days off a week, any more hours than 15 a week (3 hours a day) and we will pay you 6€ per hour.
Fly into Murcia RMU international airport and we will pick you up from the airport.
Hospitality volunteer work in Spain – what else?
Must be a couple as the apartment has a king-size bed. Although we could put in 2 singles if preferred it is 2 people sharing a one-bedroom apartment.
Own travel insurance recommended.
More hospitality volunteer work opportunities in Spain
- Help at a Naturist Guest House (Spain)
- Volunteer at our Guest House near Granada city (Spain)
- Help us Bring to Life a Magical Old Spa (Spain)
- Boutique Bed & Breakfast Helping (Spain)
- Enjoy Beach Life? Come Hostel work with us (Gran Canaria)
More European volunteering opportunities
- Help us restore our Georgian house and grounds (West of Scotland)
- Volunteer in a backpacker hostel in Leipzig, Germany
- Volunteer as nature park helper in Crete (Greece)
- Help in our Bar and Restaurant in the French Countryside
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse in Northern Spain
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in Spain
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- Volunteer yoga instructor guide to teaching yoga abroad
- 5 lessons I learned when building my blog
- Scared of volunteering abroad? Here’s how to face your fears
- What is volunteering? 10 ways you can change the world
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>