Bren is looking for a helper to support the restaurant. Additional experience with brewing, gardening or photography is appreciated. This work stay in France would suit someone fond of the outdoors.
Hiking and cycling are very popular pastimes here. Albi city is near with squillions of museums and exhibitions.
Pottery classes are available. There are village fairs and dinner dances.
Language: English and/or French with some English.
Work stay in France tasks & roles
Help in the bar & restaurant, of course. Maybe you have some experience with Facebook. Someone with knowledge of brewing or photography would be very interesting. I also need some tuition for my French language. If you enjoy gardening, there’s always plenty to do there.
This HelpStay would suit someone fond of the outdoors. Hiking and cycling are very popular pastimes here. Also, you can join the athletic club. Enthusiastic footballers or supporters are very welcome at the local stadium which is ten minutes walk from my restaurant.
Pottery classes are available at very reasonable rates close by.
There are village fairs, parties and dinner-dances most weekends.
Work stay in France Living
In return for your help, I offer a friendly, relaxed atmosphere. A comfortable, private room with shower and, of course, excellent meals.
The nearest airports are Rodez and Toulouse. Train links are good and I will be pleased to pick you up from the station.
The greatest benefit will be to enjoy the village and the surrounding countryside. Although life is slow and stress-free, the Mayor and the thousand or so inhabitants of Pampelonne are fiercely proud of their village and maintain Pampelonne to enviable, high standards.
There are many events held throughout the year for you to enjoy. These include banquets, barbecues, dances, artistic exhibitions, cultural fairs, and a book fair. You are, of course, very welcome to participate in these events.
We recommend that you have your own travel insurance. Do you need a Visa to travel? Get the correct Visa online now >>
More work stay in France opportunities
- Help at a Bed & Breakfast in Normandy (France)
- Experience a vegan compassionate sustainable organic lifestyle (France)
- Small Holding Help Needed (France)
- Small Hotel Help Exchange (France)
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Couple urgently required to help at stunning Sicilian agriturismo (now until late Sept)
- Experience Permaculture Farm Volunteering in Belgium
- Join our Retreat Center on a work exchange in Belgium
- Help us run our Summer Holiday Village in Ireland
- Volunteer as a Care Assistant with us this Summer (France)
If you’re going overseas, always ensure you get the right insurance cover to Live Abroad.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in France
- How to make the most of a gap year spent volunteering
- Guide to taking a sabbatical abroad
- What is a farmcation and why now is a good time to take one
- What you need to know before you go volunteering on a farm
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- Guide to teaching English in Italy as a volunteer or intern
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>