We are a small farm on the north edge of Perth. We have some greenhouses growing aubergine, some cucumbers, tomatoes and other vegetables. We also grow mangoes and passionfruit. Would you like to help us and travel around Western Australia?
Availability and requirements
We have 10 years of wonderful experiences with helpers and look forward to many more!
If you volunteer on a farm in Western Australia with us, we would like you to help us in a casual and relaxed manner for 20 hours a week with picking and packing aubergine, sometimes cubumbers or paprika. Different times of the year we do have some mangoes to pick and also passionfruit. Other times we do some maintenance on greenhouse and other farm jobs.
Our main picking days are Mondays.
After Monday we work with some jobs that you can help with when it suits you for any remaining hours that are needed.
We’d like you to have some experience in the volunteer process. Responsible and mature company is a good way to share a good experience. We prefer non smokers but if you are a respectful smoker we can work something out with you.
Volunteer on a farm in Western Australia: What we offer?
We have two houses on our farm so at our stay you get your own house. The helper house is 4 bedrooms, so sometimes there can be others staying as well and so you might share the house. We accommodate couples wonderfully but singles are also welcome to stay as well.
Helper house has its own small greenhouse to grow your own vegetables. We do also have tools and workshop if you’d like to buy and prepare a car for your further trip around Australia.
Helper’s house does have WiFi, Netflix, Xbox and mobile phone reception.
For those who volunteer on a farm in Western Australia we offer $100 each person a week for food and personal items. Everything else is supplied in the house for you.
Other volunteering opportunities in Australia
- Volunteer skills in Australia while staying at our Barrington Park Resort
- Volunteer on our Permaculture Project in Tasmania (Australia)
- Organic Produce Farming Australia
Posts by us
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania 2021
- A beginners guide to volunteering in Spain in 2021
- The 2021 guide to exchanging work for accommodation and travelling for free
- 8 reasons why taking a gap year is not a waste of time