Single mother needs help with her 9-year-old boy with special needs. Help them with home-schooling and/or therapy.
Volunteer in Singapore & help a child – requirements & tasks
We need volunteers who are skilled in any of below:
- teaching/guidingg a young child. It’s great if you are a teacher, a teacher assistant or a nanny.
- Physiotherapist, speech, occupational therapist, music therapist, brain gym therapist, Kinesiologist, cranial sacral therapist, or any other therapist who has experience with children with partial verbal special needs.
You’ll help us for about 25 hours a week, Wednesday and Friday will be your days off.
Volunteer in Singapore & help a child – what we offer
We provide EITHER a tiny room all to yourself (it measures 1.5m x 2m ) OR a sofa bed in the main hall – sorry we cannot accommodate 2 persons unless you both are therapists for kids with special needs.
Food is provided during your 4-5 hours of volunteering (we are mainly vegetarian except for fish and eggs), you get 2 days off a week.
Other volunteering opportunities in Asia
- Go to Vietnam, teach English and live in Ha Giang.
- Be a hotel volunteer in Malaysia for bed & board.
- Help to build a jungle paradise while volunteering in southern Thailand.
- Volunteer in East Timor. Teach Portuguese, Korean, or Vocational Skills
- Volunteer with an eco project in India
- Learn farming using organic and natural methods in Japan.
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay
- Volunteer on a permaculture farm in India near Mumbai
Posts by us
- Going to southeast Asia? Here’s the visa guide
- My experience of volunteering in Laos and what you need to know
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers
- How to volunteer abroad for free
- Volunteering and its Surprising Health Benefits