Try Vietnam Teach English and Live in Ha Giang! We are always in need of skilled volunteers who can contribute positively to our teaching requirements.
We promise you that as a volunteer you will get as much joy and benefits as the people and community you help.
My name is Nga(Nancy), Director of Highland School in Ha Giang province, Vietnam (North of Hanoi). At the moment, we have some vacancies for volunteer English teaching to young kids at our school.
Volunteers will, of course, be provided with food and accommodation, as well as transport from Noi Bai airport in Hanoi to the school.
Besides teaching, we go to karaoke, go swimming, go to “Bun Cha” place or “Pho” place together,ect…we free all for volunteers. And each volunteer is given a uniform with our global.
After finishing volunteering, we give the volunteer a certificate of teaching, too. We also teach at the orphanage. I hope it’s a good place for us to share everything together because we are a big family.
Our social work would not be able to run without kind international volunteers. We are always in need of skilled volunteers who can contribute positively to our teaching requirements.
Vietnam Teach English Volunteer Requirements
- Fluent in English.
- Be able demonstrate a passion for educational development.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills.
- Teaching experience or a teaching certificate are advantages.
Hours & Roster
- As already mentioned, food and accommodation will be provided for the volunteers who stay for 2 weeks and longer. Volunteers are asked to work (maximum of 5 days weekly, with maximum of 4 hours per day).
- With volunteers who have teaching certificates and commit to join us at least for 3 months, we will support you with an allowance of $150 to 200 per month from the second month.
Sleeping: As already mentioned, food and accommodation will be provided for the volunteers who stay for 2 weeks and longer. Free accommodation when you stay at our home.
Linen & Laundry: Do your laundry in our laundry room.
Eating: Free breakfast, lunch and dinner (delicious of course).
Transport: Confirm your flight and send us the flight information so that we can pick you up from the airport and take you to the bus terminal to catch a ‘Bed seat’ on the coach to Ha Giang which will take around 7 hrs. Prepare your visa, luggage and leave everything else to us. (We will be sending you detailed information on how to apply for your Visa and how to proceed your trip to Ha Giang) You will receive a warm welcome in every school and class room you enter.
Amenities & Preferences
- We would like to welcome volunteers who can be with us for at least two weeks, more if possible.
- Free WIFI.
- Educational Excursions (Tourist) organized by our staff and also by you.
- We welcome males, females, singles, couples & we would love to hear from older volunteers too.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Be a Airbnb Hosting Assistant in Canada
- Join our Climate Compliance 6 month Program in the Caribbean
- Help on a Vegan Organic Garden in Hawaii, United States
- Colombia Teaching Placement in South America
- Farm Volunteering & Living in Argentina
- Teach English Chile
- Enjoy a Backpacker Hostel Work Stay in Arica, Chile
- Teach Ecuadorian Students English (Ecuador)
- Rainforest Lodge Volunteering Ecuador
- Coffee Shop Assistance Ecuador