Our farmstead is a place for learning English while engaging in creative pursuits and experiencing country living with cats and ponies.
Help on a farmstead in England – requirements & tasks
Charming, original and very open-minded grandmother based near the beautiful Suffolk National Heritage Coast, is looking for help feeding and looking after ponies, cats and other creatures. Any initiative in the garden and involvement with the general running of the place is very welcome as are any culinary skills or assistance inside the house.
My daughter lives in France and has some animals based at home with me. She is also a lot better on the computer than me which is a great help. I and the rest of the family come and go frequently between France and England.
You’d be helping for about 24 hours a week.
Help on a farmstead in England – what we offer
You’ll get a private room and full board… however, help with cooking would be highly appreciated 🙂 We are flexible with guest preferences or allergies, and we don’t eat a lot of meat.
This opportunity would suit one or two people interested in learning English, animal lovers, writers, artist, musicians or anyone wanting to follow up an interest. Whatever the interest as long as you are a self-starter and open, authentic, and genuine.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in a spiritual community in Sweden
- Volunteer on Limnos, Greece as a bar assistant or yoga instructor.
- Volunteer on a farm in beautiful Croatia.
- Volunteering in England for dog lovers. Enjoy the countryside & good food.
- Volunteer in Lithuania & help in our homestead
- Join our guesthouse as volunteer in Liguria, northwestern Italy
- Couple required to help with a hotel and activity centre in Spain
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France