Join our program called ‘Fighting With the Poor’ which lasts for 10 months. The program is based in St Vincent and the Grenadines.
Program Starts April 2021.
**** For updated COVID Information, see on the top menu of the link www.richmondvale.org. *****
With this 10-month program, we join hands with activists all over the world to fight for sustainable development and the eradication of poverty in some of the poorest regions of the world.
We believe that this kind of activism is needed more than ever, and we invite you to join a team of like minded people for an action-based and fast-paced program, learning and creating positive change through humanitarian work.
Fighting With the Poor – Program Structure
Period 1 – 3 months: Training at Richmond Vale Academy
Period 2 – 6 months: Volunteer within a community in St. Vincent
Period 3 – 1 month: Conclusion and information period at Richmond Vale Academy
Certification of Completion from Richmond Vale Academy
We believe that this kind of activism is needed more than ever, and we invite you to join a team of like-minded people for an action-based and fast-paced program, learning and creating positive change through humanitarian work.
Fighting With the Poor – Program Costs
Cost is USD $500 + $3700 and includes:
– Enrollment fee + Tuition fee
– Food and Accommodation for 10 Months
– Tickets to Belize or Ecuador and insurance while in Belize or Ecuador
– Basic materials needed to execute the program’s activities.
– Research and Action
Exchange opportunities in United States
- We’re looking for an Airbnb host who is thorough and good with details (Colorado)
- Help with general maintenance and household chores (North Carolina)
- We require a Live in Housekeeper & Yoga Enthusiasts (California)
- Travelers hosting Travelers in our Las Vegas home (Nevada)
- Organic Farm Living, Learning & Helping (Hawaii)
More volunteering opportunities here
- Come experience our Ranch in New York State, United States
- Live and Work in a Remote Wilderness Environment in Canada
- Help on a Vegan Organic Garden in Hawaii, United States
- Farm Stay in the USA
- Help with Odd Jobs in USA
Posts by us
- How to launch your business during lockdown
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)
- Five simple tips and tricks to help you work remotely
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>