We live in a highly supportive community and our mission is to empower each other while evolving into our best selves. We offer you a chance to volunteer, live and work in Canada with us.
Enjoy a Transformational Experience in the Wilderness of BC, Canada. We operate a year-round Wilderness Ranch, facilitating Personal Development, Training Programs, and Wilderness Adventures.
During your internship, you will experience a variety of fields, such as eco-tourism, nature conservation and stewardship, business administration, wilderness guiding and leadership development, human resources, kitchen management, and much more.
Our company culture is highly emphasized and our operations are based on our philosophy of believing in the best of each other, wanting the best for each other and expecting the best from one another.
Live and work in Canada – benefits:
- Personal Growth is the priority, we facilitate the environment and material for you to grow and evolve toward your best self.
- Your experience can transform your life as much as you are committed to investing in yourself.
- Opportunities match responsibility taken and include attending external workshops and learning new skills.
- Hands-on experience in Nature Conservation and contributing to positive change in the world.
- Participate in the creation of our community, we highly encourage your involvement in everything we do.
- Join our highly supportive community where we support each other in our goals and mission and share our -personal experiences daily.
- Live and work in a remote wilderness environment, where you reconnect with nature and yourself.
- Accommodation on site in prospector tents or communal rooms, including all meals.
- Internal recruitment to a paid position may be offered to those who invest in themselves, fully engage with our ranch philosophy, and contribute to our culture and community.
Live and work in Canada tasks & roles
Interest Areas – Live and work in Canada :
- Tourism and Adventure Program Management
- Stewardship & Wildlife Management
- Videographer and Documentary Filmmaker
- Wilderness Guiding (after taking training)
- Web Design and Social Media Marketing
- Content Writing for Marketing and Sharing of Philosophy
- Marketing and Sales
- Ranch Hand
- Hospitality & Kitchen
- Human Resources and Leadership Experience
- Business Administration
- Wilderness Training Programs
- Forestry & Woodlot Management
- Organic Farming
Live and work in Canada responsibilities:
- Support our community and get involved in group activities, such as our weekly success reviews, writing weekly blog stories, daily meetings, planning communal activities and taking care of daily ranch chores.
- Commit to your Personal Growth and for creating a positive environment around you.
- Contribute to something larger than yourself by participating in Nature Conservation projects and mentoring your fellow community partners.
- Contribute to the ranch culture by sharing inspirational insights, photos and videos with our community.
You will create your own work schedule, including 40 hours per week, that meets your interests and moves you towards your goals.
Live and work in Canada living arrangements
You will be accommodatedon-sitee at our ranch in your own or shared prospector tent in the summer and a shared room in the winter. We do communal cooking and eat three healthy, home-cooked meals together.
We offer a pick-up and drop-off from Surrey, Vancouver, or Kamloops for $ 100 CAD. Our location is 6 hours northeast from Vancouver and remote, hence there’s no public transport available.
Live and work in Canada- what else?
Are you ready for more in life? We look forward to sharing a life-transforming experience with you! We recommend that you have your travel insurance.
Do you need a Visa to travel? Get the correct Visa online now >>
Volunteering exchanges in Canada
- Help with Light Chores and Babysitting (Canada)
- Be a Night Porter at a Boutique Hotel in Montreal (Canada)
- Learn Wood Harvesting & Experience the Outdoors (Canada)
- Help Sail a Boat from Toronto to the Bahamas (Canada)
- The Magic and Mystery of Yukon (Canada)
- Be a Airbnb Hosting Assistant (Canada)
- Experience the Wilds Restoring an Old Mining City (Canada)
- Join our Meditation Centre as a Volunteer (Canada)
- Play with Kids and Experience our Beach Town (Canada)
SafetyWing is the world’s first insurance made for nomads, by nomads. Get global travel medical for $37 per a month. Get Insured >>
More volunteering opportunities
- Help to renovate a house while volunteering in Puerto Rico.
- Build and experience an off-grid homestead while volunteering in Kentucky, USA.
- Help this family as an au pair in California.
- Help us run our Summer Holiday Village in Ireland
- Volunteer as a Care Assistant with us this Summer (France)
- Work away in Italy at our Agri-tourism business
- Live in a Meditation Centre in England
- Volunteer on a Organic Farm in Portugal
- Full-time Volunteer Required with Dublin Simon Community in Ireland
- Help around our Hostel in Northern Ireland
If you’re going overseas, always ensure you get the right insurance cover to Live Abroad.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in the United States
- Volunteering online is the new volunteering abroad – Here’s how to do it
- Writing in Paris: From the Lost Generation to Today’s Digital Nomads
- Why do we sell out so easily?
- Angels in disguise: The Tumbleweeds of Shakespeare and Company bookstore
- How to teach English and live in Vietnam
- Everything a woman travelling alone in Jordan needs to know
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life
- 7 steps to finding your calling
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>