Work exchange in Spain with us at our olive farm in the mountains of Andalucía between Malaga and Granada, with its swimming pool.
We have an Olive farm and holiday home in the mountains of Andalucía between Malaga and Granada. We are looking for volunteers to help to maintain the farm, work includes painting building walls gardening olive picking maintenance, and looking after chickens and 3 dogs.
It’s very rural with a village 2 km away. We have a car you can use (over 25 years of age). Also, we can take you out on your days off to visit the area around Spain. We have taken volunteers out in our motorhome at weekends visiting different areas and showing them the sites of southern Spain.
We are looking for couples and single people. As it’s a rural location, couples, and friends are better but singles are very welcome also. We will give you an en-suite bedroom for sole use. We also have another house available in the winter months as well.
Breakfast dinner and drinks are supplied free along with accommodation. We’re looking for workers 4-5 hours a day per week – not including weekends. We can pick you up from Malaga or Granada airport or a bus station close by.
If needed we also have plenty of room for travelers in campers vans where you can plug into an electric supply. If you like a rural location on top of a mountain looking forward to hearing from you. Please note in the winter it can get a bit cold and summer very hot.
Work exchange in Spain – Tasks & Roles
The main work is painting inside and outside of the house building. Art projects – we have plenty of space if you want to do a project. Very welcome to do your project – mosaics, building walls, artwork on the walls.
If there’s a project you have always wanted to do, we have plenty of space willing to put money into buying materials for the right project.
We have 3 dogs who always looking for playmates to entertain them and looking after 5 chickens.
We have a house or an apartment you can use with your en suite bathroom and private lounge. If you prefer you can use the kitchen in the other house if you want to do your cooking. We are not vegans or vegetarians so if you prefer these sorts of meals they can be made in your own kitchen if you prefer.
We can pick you up from Malaga or Granada airport or a bus station within hour’s drive from us or if you have a campervan plenty of room to park on the land.
If we have guests in the holiday home in the summer we do have naturists stay on occasion – you need to be happy with this.
Volunteering exchanges in Spain
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse (Northern Spain)
- We have some walls that need painting (Southern Spain)
- Farmhouse Renovation & Yoga Retreat Centre Building (Spain)
- Experience Off Grid Living near a National Park (Spain)
Volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in London. Live with locals while helping to renovate their house.
- Volunteer for free in Italy and help with outdoor tasks.
- Create an off-grid homestead while volunteering in southeast England
- Couple required to help with Hotel and Activity Centre in Spain
- Volunteer in a backpacker hostel in Leipzig, Germany
- Help in our Bar and Restaurant in the French Countryside
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in Spain
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
- How to make the most of a gap year spent volunteering
- Are you too old to travel?
- The quick guide to teaching English in China
- Guide to teaching English and living in Morocco
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>