Work exchange in Spain with us at our Olive farm in the mountains of Andalucía between Malaga and Granada, with its own swimming pool.
We have a Olive farm and holiday home in the mountains of Andalucía between Malaga and Granada. We are looking for volunteers to help to maintain the farm, work includes painting building walls gardening olive picking maintenance, looking after chickens and 3 dogs.
It’s are very rural with a village 2 kms away. We have a car you can use (over 25 years of age). Also, we can take you out on your days off visiting the area around Spain. We have taken volunteers out in our motorhome at weekends visiting different areas showing them the sites of southern Spain.
We are looking for couples and single persons. As it’s a rural location, couples and friends are better but singles are very welcome also. We will give you a en-suite bedroom for sole use. We also have another house available in winter months as well.
Breakfast dinner and drinks are supplied free along with accommodation. We’re looking for workers 4-5 hours a day per week – not including weekend. We can pick you up from Malaga or Granada airport or a bus station close by.
If needed we also have plenty of room for travellers in campers vans where you can plug in to electric supply. If you like rural location on top of a mountain looking forward from hearing from you. Please note in the winter it can get a bit cold and summer very hot.
Tasks & Roles
Main work is painting inside and outside of house building. Art projects – we have plenty of space if you want to do a project. Very welcome to do your own project – mosaics, building walls, art work on the walls.
If there’s a project you have always want to do, we have plenty of space willing to put money into buying materials for the right project.
We have 3 dogs who always looking for playmates to entertain them and looking after 5 chickens.
We have a house or a apartment you can use with your own en suite bathroom and private lounge. If you prefer you can use the kitchen in the other house if you want to do your own cooking. We are not vegans or vegetarians so if you prefer these sort of meals it can be made in your own kitchen if you prefer.
We can pick you up from Malaga or Granada airport or a bus station within hours drive from us or if you have a campervan plenty of room to park on land.
If we have guests in the holiday home in the summer we do have naturists stay on occasions – you need to be happy with this.
Volunteering exchanges in Spain
- Help us finish renovating our farmhouse (Northern Spain)
- We have some walls that need painting (Southern Spain)
- Farmhouse Renovation & Yoga Retreat Centre Building (Spain)
- Experience Off Grid Living near a National Park (Spain)
- Experience Off-Grid Living as a Volunteer Helper (Spain)
Volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer work in Sweden – Learn the Arctic way of life
- Couple required to help with Hotel and Activity Centre in Spain
- Volunteer in a backpacker hostel in Leipzig, Germany
- Volunteer as nature park helper in Crete (Greece)
- Help in our Bar and Restaurant in the French Countryside
Posts by us
- Are you too old to travel?
- The quick guide to teaching English in China in 2021
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
- Guide to teaching English and living in Morocco
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>