Volunteer Help with Education in Dominican Republic? We are looking for volunteers to come help us in our non-profit organization in several areas such as teaching arts, languages, sport and also help use raise awareness about health, security and the environment. We can provide accommodation and some of the food.
Education in Dominican Republic – Stay Overview
Volunteer Help with Education in Dominican Republic- Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 35 hours a week, 2 days free
What’s included? Accommodation & Lunch on weekdays
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with me & the dates you would be available. Prove to us that you’ve read through our profile & your profile must be complete (description and photo)
Education in Dominican Republic – Tasks & Roles
We need volunteer help with regards to the education of languages (English and French), arts (Drama, music, plastics arts and cinema), sports (basketball, volleyball, soccer, athletics, baseball and swimming), health and the environment.
The working/volunteering hours are from 8AM to 4PM with 1 hour lunch break on school days. Free days are weekends, observed holidays and school holidays.
The longer the stay the better. We do not have any restrictions and welcome volunteers to stay from a few weeks to several months. We will be happy to adapt projects according to the availabilities of the volunteers.
Education in Dominican Republic – Living
Sleeping: The accommodation with all basic services (including internet) is offered to all volunteers and lunch are provided on school days. The volunteers share the accommodation which is placed inside the educational centers. They benefit 24/7 security surveillance.
Linen & Laundry: Linen included or bring your own. Laundry facilities available.
Eating: Meals are your cost and responsibility. Lunch is provided on school days
Transport: The closest airports are Santo Domingo Las Americas Airport and Punta Cana International Airport. The Foundation can arrange the transfers from the airports.
Education in Dominican Republic – What Else…
- We accept males, females & couples volunteers.
- We can sleep 26 in total.
- Internet available.
- 24/7 security surveillance.
- Own travel insurance recommended.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Canada Working Holiday (Guaranteed Resort JOB, VISA, Accom Assist.)
- Eco Village Volunteering in Dominican Republic
- Horse Riding on an Estancia in Argentina
- Learn Horse Polo in Horse Argentina
- Enjoy Ranch Garden Helping in Chile
- Experience Ranching and Horse Riding in Argentina
- Café Assistant in Peru
- Volunteer in Peru with our Dog Shelter Project or Teaching Kids
- Colombia Teaching Placement in South America
- Farm Volunteering & Living in Argentina