Fancy Eco Village Volunteering in Dominican Republic? We ask for 4 hours help per a day. You have a choice of activities to help with, which you can schedule to complete at your own rhythm.
Included is free rustic accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free guidance & information about our wonderful country, and the opportunity to get involved with the local community.
Hours & Roster: 20 + hours a week, we’re flexible
What’s included? Free accommodation & free Wi-Fi
What’s Not Included? Flights, meals, visa, pocket money, internal transportation & insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Eco Village Volunteering – Help Required
We ask for 4 hours help per a day, with some of the following tasks.
- Maintaining the grounds of our Eco Village including helping in the garden and surrounding plantations.
- Marketing and promoting our guest apartments both on line and offline.
- Cleaning, painting and maintaining the guest apartments.
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Getting involved with the local community and helping with their projects.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for 4 hours help per a day. We are flexible with days off.
- Preferably 2 weeks +.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available (see above calendar).
Sleeping: We provide you with free rustic accommodation.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: All meals are your own cost and responsibility. We provide an equipped kitchen with fridge and stove.
Transport: On agreement and confirmation of stay, we can provide you with all details on how to best get to us. We will help you every step of the way. We can arrange bus or airport pick up at lower price than a taxi for you, if needed.
Eco Village Volunteering – Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 2 volunteer helper.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free guidance and information about the country and in the local community.
- Discount on some excursions made by locals. Bus or airport pick up at lower price than a taxi and first trip to the city for groceries and orientation included free.
- Learn Spanish: We provide a safe and a great tropical experience in a typical Dominican Village with the option of learning Spanish and getting involved in the local community.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Teach us English & Stay for Free in Vietnam
- Learn about Organic Farming in Thailand
- Teach English & Spread Environmental Awareness in Indonesia
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay
- Join us on a Ecological Internship in Indonesia
- Help with English Teaching and Conversation in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Volunteer in Chiang Mai, Thailand: As a English Teacher
- Volunteer in Thailand as an English Teacher and/or Day Care Assistant
- Join Our Vietnam Language Exchange in Ho Chi Minh City
- Enjoy Farming and Teaching Volunteering in Thailand