Fancy Eco Village Volunteering in the Dominican Republic? We ask for 4 hours of help per day. You have a choice of activities to help with, which you can schedule to complete at your own rhythm.
Included is free rustic accommodation, free Wi-Fi, free guidance & information about our wonderful country, and the opportunity to get involved with the local community.
Hours & Roster: 20+ hours a week, we’re flexible
What’s included? Free accommodation & free Wi-Fi
What’s Not Included? Flights, meals, visa, pocket money, internal transportation & insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Eco Village Volunteering – Help Required
We ask for 4 hours of help per day, with the following tasks.
- Maintaining the grounds of our Eco Village including help in the garden and surrounding plantations.
- Marketing and promoting our guest apartments both online and offline.
- Cleaning, painting, and maintaining the guest apartments.
- Meeting and greeting guests.
- Getting involved with the local community and helping with their projects.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for 4 hours help per a day. We are flexible with days off.
- Preferably over 2 weeks.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available.
Sleeping: We provide you with free rustic accommodation.
Linen & Laundry: We supply all linen and towels and give you access to laundry facilities.
Eating: You arrange your own meals at your cost. We provide an equipped kitchen with a fridge and stove.
Transport: On agreement and confirmation of stay, we can provide you with all details on how to best get to us. We will help you every step of the way. We can arrange a bus or airport pick up at a lower price than a taxi for you, if needed.
Eco Village Volunteering – Amenities & Preferences
- We accommodate 2 volunteer helpers.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free guidance and information about the country and the local community.
- Discount on some excursions made by locals. Bus or airport pick up at a lower price than a taxi and the first trip to the city for groceries and orientation is included free.
- Learn Spanish: We provide a safe and great tropical experience in a typical Dominican Village with the option of learning Spanish. You’ll also spend time with the local community.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Volunteer on a ranch in New Mexico, USA. Help renovate a farmhouse.
- Teach us English & Stay for Free in Vietnam
- Help to renovate a house while volunteering in Puerto Rico.
- Learn about Organic Farming in Thailand
- Volunteer Help with Education in Dominican Republic
- Teach English & Spread Environmental Awareness in Indonesia
- Volunteer in Laos with our Educational Projects & Enjoy a Homestay
- Join us on a Ecological Internship in Indonesia
- Help with English Teaching and Conversation in Hanoi, Vietnam
- Volunteer in Chiang Mai, Thailand: As a English Teacher
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in hospitality
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- 9 Volunteer Opportunities For Couples
- Guide to teaching English and living in Vietnam
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you