Learn Horse Polo in Horse Argentina. Come and experience an authentic volunteer stay with us in Argentina. We would prefer you to be a competent horse rider. However, if you cook and have good Spanish, it could work for us too.
You will also act as a go-between with the guests and the staff, and to attend to our guests’ needs. You will need to have a good command of Spanish and English and like meeting people. Other tasks will involve some painting, grass cutting, and general maintenance depending on your skills and capability, along with caring for the horses and other small jobs such as helping the chef in the kitchen or cleaning up the tack room and polo equipment.
If you have at least 3 months to spare, are fluent in Spanish and English, and are interested in working hard and learning about polo, we would love to hear from you.
Stay duration: Min 3 months & max 12 months (3 months or more is preferred)
Places available: 2 volunteers
Hours & Roster: 30-40 hours a week
What’s included? Shared accommodation and all meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, internal transport, travel health insurance, pocket money, visa
Selection process: Resume and email chat before agreeing on stay
Learn Horse Polo in Horse Argentina – Help Required
- Horse riding with guests, as a guide.
- Horse care and tack cleaning.
- Treatment of ailments.
- Hosting guests at meal times.
- Preparing breakfast, serving meals, and some cooking.
- Gardening and some general maintenance such as painting.
Hours & Roster
- 30-40 hours a week. We are relaxed and flexible.
- Min 3 months & max 12 months (we prefer 3 months or more).
- Email conversation and application before agreeing on stay. Please provide a brief outline of previous riding/service industry experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, plus a current CV/resume.
Sleeping: We offer you your room with a bathroom.
Linen & Laundry: You’ll get all linen and towels. On-site laundry facilities too.
Eating: All meals are included.
Transport: We are located just 45 minutes from Buenos Aires. We can provide more travel details on confirmation of the stay.
Learn Horse Polo in Horse Argentina – Applicants must be:
- A competent horse rider OR a cook with good Spanish
- Have a reasonable command of both English and Spanish.
- Hard working and flexible.
- Independent, resilient, and resourceful by nature.
- Sociable and comfortable in all types of companies.
- Preferable to have previous experience in the service/tourism industry but not essential.
- We normally only have two volunteers at a time. We can accept couples or two friends.
- Be able to stay with us for at least 3 months (we prefer 3 months or more).
Learn Polo: We have horses for all riding levels and qualified trainers that can provide you with professional instruction. Even if you had never ridden a horse, have basic knowledge or if you are a professional, we have excellent horses to learn how to ride or progress in your technique and abilities.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- La Esperanza Volunteering Granada, Nicaragua
- ESL Teaching Volunteer Placements Guatemala City
- Marketing Placement Abroad in Costa Rica
- Costa Rica Beach Hostel Volunteering
- Teach English in Honduras, Central America
- Outdoor Jobs Assisting in Canada
- Help us Build an Off Grid Yoga Retreat in United States
- Join our Meditation Centre as a Volunteer in Canada
- Be a Airbnb Hosting Assistant in Canada
- Join our Climate Compliance 6 month Program in the Caribbean