Join us this winter in Canada on a Canada Working Holiday (November to April). ‘The Working Holiday Club’ programs are open to nationalities of the following countries: United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden and Germany.
This is a PAID program and the approximate cost of the program is $1,199 Canadian Dollar (approx. Euro €820). You also earn as you work (details below)
WHAT YOU GET:
- Interview in your home country
- Pre-departure job offer
- Staff accommodation
- Season ski lift pass
Canada Working Holiday – Tasks & Roles
On successful application, you’ll earn approximately $400 Canadian dollars/ week. Roles on offer include:
- PARKING ATTENDANT
- TUBE PARK ATTENDANT
- LEAD COOK
- HOTEL MAINTENANCE WORKER
- WAREHOUSE ATTENDANT
- SOUS CHEF
- RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
- RENTAL ATTENDANT
- PREP COOK
- LIFT OPERATOR
- BELL PERSON
- ROOM ATTENDANT
- GUEST SERVICES AGENT
- DAYCARE ASSISTANT
- REVENUE REPRESENTATIVE
- TICKET SELLER / VALIDATION HOST
- SKI SCHOOL SALES HOST
- CASHIER – RETAIL OR FOOD & BEVERAGE
- HUT BISTRO WORKER
- FOOD STATION SERVER
- NIGHT AUDIT
- RESERVATION AGENT
Canada Working Holiday – Living
We’ll assist you in finding safe, comfortable and clean accommodation which is close to your place of employment. Approx cost of accommodation (a shared room) is CAD $100/week.
Airfare and travel insurance-related related costs are NOT included but we’ll help you get the best rates.
Canada is the home of ice hockey, the Niagara Falls, Mounties, and maple syrup – not to mention Ryan Gosling, Céline Dion, Drake and of course, Justin Bieber – almost everyone on the planet knows something about Canada.
Yet first-time visitors should expect some surprises, beginning with the immense size of the country, hard to appreciate until you get here.
Canada’s cities – enchanting Québec, trendy Vancouver, cosmopolitan Toronto, and stylish Montréal among them – are rich with historical and cultural treasures, but above all Canada is a land of stunningly beautiful landscapes, from the spectacular fjord-slashed coastlines of Newfoundland and the Maritimes to the Rockies’ glittering lakes and majestic peaks, and the rippling prairie expanse with all the sky for a ceiling in between.
Canada Working Holiday – What Else…
It goes without saying that Canada is renowned around the world for its unforgettable winter seasons. Deep powder, thriving nightlife, untracked terrain, and breathtaking scenery are what make it so special. Whether you’re taking the plunge alone or with a group of mates.
What You Get With Our Program
- Guaranteed Ski Resort Job
- Free Season Lift Pass
- Step-By-Step Visa Assistance
- Staff Housing Assistance
- Closed Facebook Groups
- First Night Accommodation
- Orientation On Arrival To Vancouver
- In Country Support
- Meet & Greet Parties On Arrival
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Join our Meditation Centre as a Volunteer in Canada
- Be a Airbnb Hosting Assistant in Canada
- Join our Climate Compliance 6 month Program in the Caribbean
- Help this bed and breakfast while volunteering in Quebec, Canada
- Help to renovate a house while volunteering in Puerto Rico.
- Help on a Vegan Organic Garden in Hawaii, United States
- Farm Stay in the USA
- Help with Odd Jobs in USA
- Mexican Hostel Helping
- English Speakers to Help in our School in Mexico