We’re looking for English Speakers to Help in our School in Boca del Rio. We are a family of four with two kids, we have an apartment in Boca del Rio, Veracruz. Ask us about volunteering in our language school. We hope to hear from you very soon.
English Speakers to Help in our School in Mexico – Tasks & Roles
We’re looking for English Speakers to Help in our School in Boca del Rio.
We are a family of four with two kids, we have an apartment in Boca del Rio, Veracruz. My brother has an English School, and we would love to receive people who speak English fluently, but not as a native language and also we prefer people that don’t speak Spanish.
The idea is to help the students to interact in English with someone who was in the same place before, learning, trying to get more vocabulary, etc. We are not looking for Teachers, only real English interaction. We can offer you a shared two-bed room, support for transportation, breakfast, and a great experience here.
We are looking people and with a great attitude, looking to help instead of waiting instructions. We need your help for 5 hours at day, 5 days at week at the school. The apartment is very well located, 7 blocks from the beach, you can enjoy the best of Boca del Río and Veracruz by walking. We hope to hear from you very soon.
English Speakers to Help in our School in Mexico – Living
Sleeping: We offer a private room with its own bathroom.
Linen & Laundry: Linen included or bring your own. Laundry facilities available.
Eating: We can share the meals, but the most of the times we just eat vegetables and soups, so you are free to prepare your own in case you want something different.
Transport: Nearest airport is Heriberto Jara Corona. Volunteer helper can arrive by taxi but it is expensive at USD $17. We can pick you up but only if you advise two or more days in advance.
English Speakers to Help in our School in Mexico – What Else…
- We accept males, females & couples volunteers.
- Travel insurance recommended.
- The house is 4 blocks from the Aquarium and the beach and 6 blocks from the bus station and it has a great pool. We really love to live here. The access to any part of the City is very close and walking is the best option to enjoy the City.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Join Our South African School Project
- Experience Tanzania as a Volunteer
- School Assistant Kenya, Africa
- Kenya Volunteer Placement
- Teaching American Curriculum Ghana
- Africa Calling? Make Music Zambia
- Volunteer in Tanzania: We welcome Volunteer Help with our Project
- Malawi Teaching Placement
- We Welcome Extra Hands on our Self Sufficient Homestead
- Join us on a Volunteer Placement in Ouarzazate City, Morocco