We’re Vibra El Valle, commonly known as ‘Dominican Tree House Village’. We’re an Eco village in the jungle. Disconnect to Reconnect. We are searching for Content Creators. Are you one of them? Join us!
Volunteering in the Dominican Republic – requirements & tasks
We are searching for content creators to make videos, photos and articles for our resort. The content you create MUST be in 4K quality minimum. Most latest iPhones carry this capability and so do drones. Content creators normally stay with us for 2 weeks.
Volunteer work for many other roles is available as well. Those volunteers are expected to stay for 4-week minimum. We offer training.
Regardless of the role, you’ll work for about 30 hours a week
Volunteering in the Dominican Republic – what we offer
You’ll stay in a treehouse in our luxury resort. Breakfast, dinner, and ziplining are included. We can also talk about organizing other tours… and above all, you’ll be able to submerse yourself in a new culture. This IS a top tier opportunity you WILL want to be a part of.
Other volunteering opportunities in North America
- Volunteer on a ranch in New Mexico, USA. Help renovate a farmhouse.
- Volunteer in Missouri, USA and help to restore the native flora.
- Volunteer & be a helping hand on a growing homestead in Maine, USA
- Pet and house sitting opportunity in Los Angeles, California
- Help this bed and breakfast while volunteering in Quebec, Canada
- Live and play on the famous Strip! Volunteer in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Dominican Republic Hostel Volunteering
- Help to renovate a house while volunteering in Puerto Rico.
- Build and experience an off-grid homestead while volunteering in Kentucky, USA.
Posts by us
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- Volunteering in Off Grid Communities: What you need to know before you go
- 7 steps to finding your calling
- How to make the most of a gap year spent volunteering