I’m looking for a dog sitter (1 dog) while we are away for 2 weeks (May 26 – June 12) in exchange for staying in our house in Los Angeles.
Pet and house sitting in Los Angeles – requirements & tasks
Are you an animal lover looking for a unique opportunity to explore Los Angeles and take care of a furry companion at the same time? We are a family in Altadena, located in the foothills of the San Gabriel Mountains, and we are in search of a responsible and experienced pet and house sitter for our beloved 8-year-old spaniel mix, Violet.
From May 26th to June 11th (approximately), we will be out of the country and need someone to stay at our home and take care of Violet. The ideal candidate will have experience caring for dogs, be comfortable with daily routines such as walking and feeding, and have a genuine love for animals.
As the pet and house sitter, you will be responsible for:
- Providing Violet with 2-3 walks per day
- Feeding and giving her fresh water
- Watering our plants as needed
- Keeping our home clean and tidy
Pet and house sitting in Los Angeles – what we offer
In return, you will have the opportunity to stay in our beautiful home.
Our house is technically 3 bedrooms. The front room is the master bedroom with a queen bed, the second is a guest room with a double bed and the third is used as an office with a desk and desktop PC. We have a full kitchen with stove, refrigerator, microwave and dishwasher. There is a grocery store within walking distance (Super King).
You’ll stay in a picturesque neighborhood, with easy access to hiking trails, local parks, and the charming towns of Altadena and Pasadena.
If you’re interested in this opportunity and think you would be a great fit for our family and Violet, please reach out to us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Other volunteering opportunities in North America
- Help this bed and breakfast while volunteering in Quebec, Canada
- Help to renovate a house while volunteering in Puerto Rico.
- Build and experience an off-grid homestead while volunteering in Kentucky, USA.
- Help this family as an au pair in California.
- Volunteer at a campsite in Canada for free.
- Volunteer in a hostel in Banff and explore Canada
- Help with marketing & bike tours while volunteering in Florida.