Join our hostel as a volunteer, help with daily tasks as well as cleaning the beach and you’ll get to experience the real Caribbean way!
Hostel volunteer in Colombia – requirements & tasks
Are you interested in helping to keep clean one of the most beautiful beaches in the world and to help preserve the environment? Then, our hostel is the right option for you!
You’ll help out with the usual jobs associated with running a busy hostel/hotel for 5 days a week. Total working hours will be about 15 hours a week so you’ll have lots of time off too!
Hostel volunteer in Colombia – what we offer
In your spare time, you’ll have lots of fun while living and hanging out with others volunteers 🙂 You’ll also enjoy the beach and Carribean lifestyle.
We provide you with accommodation in the hostel (shared room with other vounteers) and you’ll need to arrange your own meals.
More volunteering opportunities in South America
- Volunteer Teaching English in Chile
- Learn Horse Polo in Horse Argentina
- Do you speak foreign languages? Volunteer in this hotel in Peru.
- Volunteer in Chile in a hotel made out of recycled shipping containers.
- Farm Volunteering & Living in Argentina
- Volunteer in Peru in this centre of wellness & longevity
- Colombia Teaching Placement in South America. Join & Share Your Language Skills.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in South America
- Eight Free Gapyear Placements in South America in 2023 – if you Volunteer
- The volunteering visa guide to backpacking in South America
- Combining volunteer work with travel makes for a fulfilling retirement
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- Want to travel the world for free? Here’s how I did it for 10 years