We’re a young swiss-peruvian family living at the north shore of Peru. Our centre is a great place to volunteer if you like the sea and nature. We would be happy to receive you at our little paradise!
Volunteer in Peru – requirements & tasks
The founders are Christian, a trained Environmental Scientist and specialist of thalassotherapy and Zinnia, Master in Environmental Engineering and coach in cellular health and longevity.
Both, together with their three year old son Arik receive, interchange knowledge and assist you throughout your stay.
The center needs to be maintained, attained and marketed. We are always happy to receive people with all different kind of skills. Be it practical as gardener, carpenter, technical as IT-specialist, communicator, administrator, artistical as sculptor, photographer, benevolent as therapist, healer, yoga teacher – we will be happy to have you whatever ability you wish to share with us.
Time expected – At least 5 hours a day, 5 days a week. We can make other arrangements.
Volunteer in Peru – what we offer
We offer our guests to live a transformative lifestyle experience through holistic treatments and curative nutrition and tools for wellness, rest and relaxation. You will participate in a part of it, too!
All year round we have sun and enjoy surf or snorkel with turtles and sea lions; and from June to November you can observe humpback whales from the shore!
You will sleep in a single room with shared bathroom with other volunteers. We have all year round sunshine and temperatures around 25-28 Cº so life takes place outside. The accommodations are mostly made of bamboo.
By working at Aguamar you compromise to live and experience a healthy lifestyle in relationship with the environment and the sea while helping co-create the space and its services.
More volunteering opportunities in South America:
- Volunteer in a hostel in Ecuador & explore Bahia.
- Learn organic farming while volunteering in Ecuador.
- Help with social media marketing while volunteering in Bolivia and living in a jungle.
- Volunteer in Patagonia in Chile. Join a family farm.
- Volunteer in Argentina on a farm and help with a permaculture project.
- Volunteer with horses in Argentina and learn polo.
Posts by us
- Volunteering and its Surprising Health Benefits
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- Six amazing places in Portugal where you can stay for free – if you lend a hand
- Five amazing places to stay for free in Ireland – if you volunteer
- Volunteer honeymoon in Thailand – a meaningful start to married life
- Considering volunteering in Sri Lanka? Meet Giuliana who can help you do just that
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer