Our club is the leader in polo in Argentina and the main polo-related attraction around Buenos Aires. If you are a competent horse rider or a good cook and you can speak English and Spanish – we’d love to hear from you!
Volunteer with horses in Argentina – requirements & tasks
Help us at our polo club and experience an authentic volunteer ranch stay in Argentina. We live each day with the passion of those who share what they like the most. In a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, our guests enjoy a genuine local experience.
In order to volunteer with us you will need to be a competent horse rider OR a cook. You will also need a communicative level of English and Spanish. We will ask you for help with the following tasks:
- Horse riding with guests, as a guide.
- Horse care and tack cleaning.
- Feeding the animals.
- Hosting guests at meal times.
- Preparing breakfast, serving meals and some cooking.
- Gardening and some general maintenance such as painting.
We will ask you to work for around 30-40 hours a week – in general we are relaxed and flexible.
We accept volunteers for a minimum of 3 months and maximum 12 months.
Volunteer with horses in Argentina – what we offer
You will have your own room with private bathroom and we will provide you with all meals. Our ranch is located just 45 minutes from Buenos Aires so you’ll be able to explore the beauty of Argentina.
Also we have horses for all riding levels and qualified trainers that can provide you with professional instruction. Regardless of your level – beginner or prefessional, we have excellent horses to learn how to ride or progress in your technique and abilities.
More volunteering opportunities in South America
- Volunteer in Brazil and learn bio-construction.
- Volunteer teaching English in Colombia and have an impact on the students’ lives!
- Teach English in Chile
- Colombia Teaching Placement in South America