Stay and produce promotional photos and videos for this magical place in the tropical jungle of Bolivia! It will be a unique experience for people who want to connect with nature.
Volunteering in Bolivia – requirements & tasks
We’d like you to produce promotional short videos and photographs for our small lodge. The aim is for you to capture the beauty and comfort of the place on camera, and to show what an amazing experience it is for any person who visits us. The material produced should be attractive for current social media.
We will ask you for help for 24 hours a week so, if there is work time left you will help with general maintenance tasks, like gardening, fixings, painting, etc.
Volunteering in Bolivia – what we offer
You will sleep in one of the rooms of the beautiful and comfortable cabañas. Only when all of them are sold out, you will be staying at the hosts house. We also provide full board.
The town of Villa Tunari is very nice and touristic. There is plenty to do in terms of tourist attractions, especially related to jungle, water and nature fun.
Please write to us if you have any specific questions or need clarifications. We are flexible and more than glad to help!
More volunteering opportunities in South America:
- Volunteer in Patagonia in Chile. Join a family farm.
- Volunteer in Argentina on a farm and help with a permaculture project.
- Volunteer with horses in Argentina and learn polo.
- Volunteer in Brazil and learn bio-construction.
- Volunteer teaching English in Colombia and have an impact on the students’ lives!
Posts by us
- 8 steps to being a great host
- What 8 years of bootstrapping a startup has taught me
- TEFL guide to seeing the world for next to nothing as an English teacher
- Guide to teaching English and living in Vietnam
- Are you too old to travel?
- How to choose the best volunteering abroad option for you
- Meet a great host who’s offering a stay in a nature park in Greece
- Meet our host who’s offering a farm stay in Ireland