We’re a local company that manages Valery Hotels & Travel and Tourism Agency Grupo Alpamayo Tours. Help us and let’s go on an adventure!
Volunteer in a hotel in Peru – requirements and tasks
We have a few types of opportunities here.
First of all, we need help in our hotel and hostel Valery at the reception. For this role we need people who speak different languages. Preferably Spanish and English, German, and French… or others languages.
Hours expected: During the day 8 to 10 hours a day help in the reception (07:00am to 14:00 or during the night shift from 18:00pm to 6:00am). Stay in the Hotel minimum 1 month and 15 days, maximum without limits. If you are interested in staying longer, better for us.
The hotel is located close to the center of Huaraz city.
Additionally, we have our Adventure Travel Company. It would be great if you know how to use programs like Photoshop, CorelDRAW or Design web in Dreamweaver 🙂 We are also looking for volunteers to help translate our website into English, German, and French. We already have pages in English and German but they’re not perfect, so those need to be looked over by a native speaker and corrected where necessary.
To reach an agreement, contact us one month or 20 days before your arrival.
Volunteer in a hotel in Peru – what we offer
Our company will give you a shared bedroom, with a private bathroom. We also have a shared kitchen where you can prepare your food. Please note that food is not included but we can tell you where to get good cheap food.
We have wifi, kitchen, spacious rooms and common areas to make your stay something very special. Our clients like the views from the terrace.
We are located 2 blocks from the Plaza de Armas of Huaraz, in a very quiet neighbourhood, close to the main restaurants and supermarkets.
More volunteering opportunities in South America:
- Volunteer in Chile in a hotel made out of recycled shipping containers.
- Volunteer in Peru in this centre of wellness & longevity
- Volunteer in a hostel in Ecuador & explore Bahia.
- Learn organic farming while volunteering in Ecuador.
- Help with social media marketing while volunteering in Bolivia and living in a jungle.
- Volunteer in Patagonia in Chile. Join a family farm.
Posts by us
- Eight free gap-year placements in South America in 2023 – if you volunteer
- The volunteering visa guide to backpacking in South America 2023
- Guide to volunteering – caring for animals
- Combining volunteer work with travel makes for a fulfilling retirement
- Volunteering and its Surprising Health Benefits
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- Six amazing places in Portugal where you can stay for free – if you