Fancy a Farm Stay in the USA? We encourage volunteers to work at least 4 hours with us at a time. All skill sets are welcome or we will teach you. Just bring a tent or hammock for yourself and we will provide you with wholesome food.
Farm Stay in the USA – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 20 + hours a week
What’s included? Free tent pitch & wholesome meals
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa & volunteer travel insurance
Selection process: Message us about yourself, relevant experience (if any), why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Farm Stay in the USA – Help Required
- “Further Farm” is a growing organic farm striving to put permaculture ethics and principles in practice as a sustainability testing ground while at the same time supporting and exploring various forms of art and music with our annual 3-day camping event: Further Fest (volunteers can earn tickets).
- Right now, we need help constructing our biggest piece of infrastructure yet: our 50 ft. wide concrete dome which will be our kitchen and warehouse for bottling hot sauce and processing our foods and spices. We are building our concert stage for Further Fest, and we need help with building, promoting, cleaning, managing, landscaping, and much more. Any skillset can be put to use; we will teach you.
- For every 10 hours you work for us, you are rewarded 1 free ticket to the festival. We will have a line-up of local artists and bands as well as permaculture workshops and vendors of all kinds.
Hours & Roster
- We encourage you to work at least 4 hours with us at a time.
Sleeping: There are so many places to camp here on the farm. Just bring for yourself a tent or hammock if you want to stay.
Linen & Laundry: Please bring your own towels and sleeping bag. Laundry facilities are available.
Eating: We’ll provide wholesome food.
Transport: We are conveniently located 30 minutes north of downtown Music City.
Farm Stay in the USA – Amenities & Preferences
- We will respect your needs and your space, but we ask that you do the same for our workers and volunteers. We are all a family here on the farm.
- We have pets, we smoke, and we don’t always have internet access.
Go Help Now >>
SafetyWing is the world’s first insurance made for nomads, by nomads. Get global travel medical insurance. Get Insured >>
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Pet and house sitting opportunity in Los Angeles, California
- Help this bed and breakfast while volunteering in Quebec, Canada
- Help to renovate a house while volunteering in Puerto Rico.
- Live in a Meditation Centre in England
- Surf Hostel Volunteering in Ireland
- Finland Guest House Helping
- Teach English in Italy this Summer with us
- Talk English and Enjoy a Free Hotel Stay in Czech Rep
- Be a Restaurant Assistant in Scotland
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France