Come help us with Odd Jobs in USA. Work for your accommodation with us. My husband and I have a couple properties that we are working on and can always use a hand. We would expect 3-4 hours of work and would most likely be at your own leisure.
Help with Odd Jobs in USA – Quick Checks
Hours & Roster: 3-4 hours a day at your own leisure.
What’s included? Free accommodation
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money & travel insurance
Selection process: Message me about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer & the dates you would be available
Odd Jobs in USA – Help Required
My husband and I have a couple properties that we are working on and can always use a hand. Our home is still being renovated and projects can include anything from:
- Painting, cleaning, yard work and dog care.
We also have land that we are building a farmstead on. Projects there can include:
- Fencing, building, irrigation, blueberry picking and animal care.
Hours & Roster
- We would expect 3-4 hours of work and would most likely be at your own leisure.
Sleeping: We have two spare bedrooms in our home that can accommodate 2 volunteers.
Linen & Laundry: Linen and towels available.
Eating: Eating and meals are your own responsibility, though we can discuss about including.
Transport: On confirmation and agreement of stay we can provide more detail on how best to get to us.
Odd Jobs in USA – Amenities & Preferences
- 2 volunteer position available.
- We are willing to accept volunteers for as short as 2 days to 2 weeks.
- Accept male and female volunteers. Maybe couples.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Odd jobs are small jobs of different types, especially those that involve repairing or cleaning things. Examples from the Web for odd-job
- Two days he’d paint, and two days he’d odd-job, and two days he’d fish.
- Tony went to cleanse his hands, leaving the odd-job man chuckling.
- “Lots,” replied the odd-job man, pressing closer to the hedge.
- The odd-job man mildly whispered the equivalent of “How very annoying!”
- They become villa parasites and odd-job men, and grow basely rich and buy gramophones.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Small Holding Help Needed in France
- Volunteer Work Hostel Spain on the Beach
- Hostel Volunteer Work in France
- Communal Living France
- Join our Hostel in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina as a Volunteer
- Farm Hand and Hostel Work Stay in Ireland
- Visit France – Be a Part of the Restoration of a French Chateau
- Experience Off-Grid Living Spain
- Learn Cider Making in England
- Handyman & House Maintenance in Belgium