Discover Europe for free this summer by teaching & conversing in English with language learners. No teaching experience necessary for this exciting way to travel Europe! See stunning destinations and meet people from around the world as you visit Paris, Milan, Budapest and more.
Teach English in Europe – requirements & tasks
Your role is to simply participate in conversations and activities entirely in English – no teaching experience is necessary!
- Your presence will help our local participants improve their English communication skills and their understanding of the English-language culture as all activities happen in English
- You will have lots of conversations throughout the day with our local participants (teenagers, students or successful professionals from a variety of backgrounds)
- You will also enjoy workshops, group activities and social events organized by our programme coordinators
Angloville ultimately aims to bring young travellers together. Each week you will meet approximately 60 new people. Like the thousands of participants before you, you can expect to walk away with new friendships and lifelong memories.
Who is it for? Angloville programmes are ideal for those who like to meet other people, travel and explore new locations through the eyes of locals. Since our programmes involve a lot of conversations, a willingness to open up to others and share your passions and experiences is important.
All our programmes happen in English, hence we prioritize applicants from a native English-speaking background or with native-level English skills
Angloville is not about nonstop parties and it involves following the schedule and guidelines of the programme. Maturity and flexibility are important in order to truly enjoy this experience.
Teach English in Europe – what we offer
You will be provided with the following:
- Free accommodation in beautiful hotels
- Full board during your stay (with local cuisine)
- Free city tours in multiple cities: Paris, Budapest, Krakow, La Valetta, London, Warsaw, Milan and many more
- 70-350h of hands-on ESL experience (and a TEFL teaching qualification after completing 3 weeks – if you wish)
- An opportunity to connect with people from 10+ countries
Angloville sponsors the participation of international participants up to 90%. A small registration and admin fee is payable to confirm your participation. Additional services available at extra cost.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Teach English in Italy and explore Amalfi coast.
- Help with tasks on a farmstead with Anglo-French vibes in England.
- Volunteer in a spiritual community in Sweden
- Volunteer in Scotland and help maintain a caravan and a motorhome.
- Volunteer on Limnos, Greece as a bar assistant or yoga instructor.