Do you need a working holiday in the south of France? In our guesthouse we enjoy people (often young couples from the US) visiting from all over the world.
This is a wonderful working holiday in the south of France and we appreciate helpers that can give their best, are motivated, organized, a little bit stylish. And also enjoy what they are doing and have some fun and good exchanges at the same time.
We enjoy sharing ideas and being a contribution to each other in some way. We are open from may to september and looking for 1-2 helpers to help us throughout the summer season, on a longer basis than usual. If you can commit 2-3 months (or longer), we would love to hear from you.
If you are looking for a shorter position, unfortunately we cannot accommodate you in summer but maybe there are other possibilities for you.
If you would like to join us out of season when the guesthouse is only a private home to help us with some work around the house or/and to take care about the dogs, this can be also for a shorter period but at least for two week.
We recommend having your own travel insurance in place.
More working holiday opportunities in France
- Help with the running of our Guest Accommodation (South of France)
- Help us prepare our garden for the winter (northern France)
- Small Holding Help Needed (France)
- Help at a Bed & Breakfast in Normandy (France)
- Help Rebuilding Wooden House (France)
Volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help in our Bar and Restaurant in the French Countryside
- Volunteer as a Care Assistant with us this Summer (France)
- Help with Glamping Site Construction in France
- Work Accommodation Food France
- Free Hotel Stay France (Swap your DIY Skills)
Posts by us
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)
- Five simple tips and tricks to help you work remotely
- The quick guide to teaching English in China in 2021
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>