Join us on a work exchange in France – the south west. We live in a beautiful old Maison de Maitre. It’s a 5 chambres d’hotes and we run events.
We have lived in the Bearn Des Gaves, France for nearly 4 years, and it’s a beautiful region.
Work exchange in the south west of France: Tasks & roles
We still have a lot of work to do, and we are hoping to improve our beautiful barn so we can host weddings.
Accommodation and eating arrangements will be discussed via messaging, and on confirmation of stay.
Full details on how best to reach us will discussed via messaging, and on confirmation of stay.
We recommend having your own travel insurance in place.
Spanning an hour’s radius from Maison Saffores lies many activities that will suit everyone’s tastes. From the beaches in Biarritz to the valleys in the Pyrenees, the landscape is remarkable and not to be missed.
Coming closer to Maison Saffores and you’ll find yourself amongst some historic and contemporary buildings which play host to some fantastic restaurants where you can fully enjoy French cuisine.
Work exchange in France opportunities
- Help out at a B&B in Normandy in France
- Help with the running of our Guest Accommodation (South of France)
- Help us prepare our garden for the winter (northern France)
- Small Holding Help Needed (France)
- Help at a Bed & Breakfast in Normandy (France)
Volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on Limnos, Greece as a bar assistant or yoga instructor.
- Volunteer on a farm in beautiful Croatia.
- Volunteering in England for dog lovers. Enjoy the countryside & good food.
- Volunteer in Lithuania & help in our homestead
- Join our guesthouse as volunteer in Liguria, northwestern Italy
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in France
- How to make the most of a gap year spent volunteering
- Travelling with a visual disability? Here’s all you need to do (and know) to plan a trip
- How to survive long term volunteering (packing and living tips)
- Five simple tips and tricks to help you work remotely
- The quick guide to teaching English in China
- The English speakers guide to teaching and living in Spain
Join our Volunteering Abroad Community on Facebook. It’s a group to ask questions, share your experiences, and meet other volunteers. See you there >>