I have a large garden most of which I do myself but need some help with weeding, cutting grass painting outside furniture and fences.
Help with gardening in England – requirements & tasks
I live with my boyfriend in the Hampshire countryside not far from Winchester. You’re invited to help with my large garden and home projects.
I have a large garden most of which I do myself but need some help with weeding, cutting grass painting outside furniture, and fences.
Sometimes I’ll also ask for a little help with my grandchildren if they stay or I visit – 2 granddaughters 3 and 6 years old and a 9-month-old grandson.
I usually work weekends and have days off during the week. Good to have company for my friendly dog who loves to play also.
You’ll work for about 25 hours a week with two days off.
Help with gardening in England – what we offer
You’ll stay in a double bedroom with views over garden in the house. I stay in another building in the garden sometimes. There are 2 other lodgers in the house also. I cook an evening meal but will leave some supplies for you to make breakfast and lunch when I’m not there.
When I have days off I’m happy to take you on trips when I can.
Other volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteering in North Wales for nature & outdoor-lovers.
- Teach English & Discover Europe For Free
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Teach English in Italy and explore Amalfi coast.
- Help with tasks on a farmstead with Anglo-French vibes in England.
- Volunteer in a spiritual community in Sweden
- Volunteer in Scotland and help maintain a caravan and a motorhome.
- Volunteer on Limnos, Greece as a bar assistant or yoga instructor.