Need a Kenya Volunteer Placement. We are looking for volunteers to assist us in offering computer skills to community youths, care for children and support the academic development of school going children.
Volunteers will also assist us in building the capacities of our community projects. We host volunteers regularly so we understand their needs and what is required of us to support a volunteer while with us.
Hours & Roster: 30 hours a week, we’re flexible
What’s the cost? We ask for participation fee of Euro €12 per a day which covers below costs
What’s included? Airport pick-up, accommodation and meals, in-country preparation & orientation, project placement, donation to the project, supervision, monitoring and evaluation, development of new projects, certification and administrative costs
What’s Not Included? Flights, visa, pocket money, internal transportation & insurance
Selection process: Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us & the dates you would be available
Kenya Volunteer Placement – Help Required
As a volunteer, you will be assisting us in some of the following areas:
- Offering computer skills to community youths.
- Care for children and support the academic development of school going children.
Hours & Roster
- We ask for 4-6 hours help per a day. We are flexible with days off.
- Preferably 4 weeks +.
- Message us about your relevant experience, why you’d like to volunteer with us, the dates you would be available.
Sleeping: We will arrange accommodation for you with a host family within the community where you are assigned.
Linen & Laundry: All linen and towels are supplied. Laundry facilities included also.
Eating: The host family will cater for all your meals.
Transport: We will pick you up from the airport. We can provide more details on travel, once you have confirmed you are coming.
Kenya Volunteer Placement – Amenities & Preferences
- Accommodate 5 volunteer helper.
- No gender preference, all nationalities welcome.
- We will accept and accommodate males, females, couples, families as volunteers.
- No age preferences, as long as over 18. We love to have from older volunteers too.
- We can provide a certification of volunteering, if required, on completion of your stay.
More Volunteering Opportunities
- Colombia Teaching Placement in South America
- Farm Volunteering & Living in Argentina
- Teach English Chile
- Backpacker Hostel Work Stay in Arica, Chile
- Teach Ecuadorian Students English (Ecuador)
- Rainforest Lodge Volunteering Ecuador
- Coffee Shop Assistance Ecuador
- Hostel Work Exchange Santiago, Chile
- Make Craft Beer Ecuador
- Help to Build an off grid Bamboo House in Thailand