Hi, I’m Eric and I have just started a new hotel in the artistic city Ootmarsum. The place used to be a hotel in the past but it went bankrupt and it’s been hosting refugees’ from all over the world for the last 2 years. Now it’s time to transform it back to a cosy hotel – and you can help me!
Volunteer in a hostel in the Netherlands – requirements and tasks
We will ask you to work 30 hours a week. You will help us with housekeeping, cooking and gardening.
We are stil renovating the hostel so if you have skills in building and renovation, we will definitely use them!
Otherwise we need help with tourists – the hostel is already partly open!
Volunteer in a hostel in the Netherlands – what we offer?
You will bed a bed in a shared dorm with other volunteers. We provide full board so there will be no need to make your own food.
In your free time you are welcome to explore our artistic city of Ootmarsum. Amsterdam, our capital city is 164 km away so you can easily visit for a day or weekend trip!
You will also become a part of a multinational team of volunteers that we create here!
More volunteering opportunities in the Netherlands
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden, yoga centre and co-living project.
- Fun and friendly people wanted! Volunteer in a hostel in Ireland.
- Converse in English & discover Malta for free this summer
- Go volunteering with horses in Greece, Skyros island.
- Improve your cooking skills while volunteering in southern France!
Posts by us
- Finding the perfect going away gift for a work colleague going travelling
- What you need to know before you go volunteering on a farm
- Considering volunteering abroad? Here’s a guide to the visa process
- The Best Digital Nomad Accommodation in Saranda, Albania
- The 2021 guide to exchanging work for accommodation and travelling for free