We are looking for helpers who would be interested in helping us with renovation, both with the house and the garden. Join us!
Restoration volunteer work on an Italian Island – requirements & tasks
Our house is located in a small village, just 10 minutes away from a larger town with direct connections to the airport and major cities on the island. It’s situated right next to one of Europe’s largest salt-water lagoons and a Marine Natural Area with 30 kilometers of unique white quartz beaches, along with archaeological sites of international significance.
We’re looking for enthusiastic individuals eager to lend a hand in our renovation journey. This involves tasks both inside the house and out in the garden. Moreover, we have two plots of land available for cultivation or diverse projects. We welcome individuals with expertise in different fields, including bricklaying, labor, carpentry, tiling, electrical work, plumbing, decoration, painting, botany, and gardening. If you have skills to share, we’d be grateful for your contribution to our house renovation efforts.
We will be working on various aspects of the house, from plumbing and electrical work to the roof, flooring, painting, and decorating. Outside the house, the garden needs to be redesigned with local plants and stonework.
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Restoration volunteer work on an Italian Island – what we offer
The house features three double bedrooms (plus a mezzanine) and additional outer buildings, offering ample space to accommodate volunteers. You would be staying with us, an international couple who has traveled extensively.
You will be staying in a double or twin bedroom available inside the house, with a shared bathroom.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer handyman needed for a house renovation in Ireland
- Help out with house renovation while volunteering in Germany
- Work exchange in Italy – join a family in Molveno
- Volunteer in Lisbon – an exciting opportunity at a vibrant hostel
- Eco volunteering opportunity in Scotland
- Assist with daily tasks as a volunteer in Croatia
- Volunteer at a retreat in Portugal
- Do you love animals? Volunteer with birds in the UK
- Do you love travel? Volunteer in Barcelona!
- Volunteer in hospitality in Órgiva, Spain