Come and stay in a unique antique building in the center of Órgiva (Granada) at our international guesthouse, shop, and event garden.
Create memorable experiences & volunteer in hospitality – requirements & tasks
Ananda’s Mundo is a unique combination of a hostel, a shop, and a garden for hosting small events. We offer a variety of services, including fresh raw juices and occasionally homemade cakes.
Ananda’s Mundo provides comfortable rooms for rent in the heart of Órgiva. Our guesthouse is housed in a beautiful, historic building in the center of Órgiva, featuring high ceilings and breathtaking rooftop views. Whether you’re planning a short stay or a long vacation, our rooms are available for rent. Our guesthouse is conveniently located near bars and restaurants, ensuring you have easy access to the local amenities.
At Ananda’s Mundo, we also offer several services to enhance your stay in Órgiva, making it a memorable and enjoyable experience.
We need assistance with daily tasks in the hostel, shop, and garden. Some days are busy, while others are very relaxed. You never know in advance how a day will unfold.
You will work for about 24 hours per week with Sundays off.
Create memorable experiences & volunteer in hospitality – what we offer
You will have a single room in the hostel. We also provide volunteers with a breakfast.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Work on DIY projects while volunteering in Great Britain
- Volunteer at a hostel in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Athens at a seaside villa
- Help out with family projects & take care of dogs as a British volunteer
- Learn about the homestead and off-the-grid lifestyle while volunteering in Slovakia
- Volunteer in Scotland at a family farm
- Join a backpackers hostel team as a volunteer in Devon
- Volunteer in Amsterdam at a beautiful boat hotel
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital