We have alpacas, sheep, a pig, and chickens, and in the house, we have two cats and a very affectionate dog. We enjoy sharing our little piece of heaven and appreciate a helping hand with day-to-day tasks. Come join us and volunteer in Scotland at our beautiful smallholding!
Help out at a smallholding as a volunteer in Scotland – requirements & tasks
We live in rural Scotland close to the sea; it is very quiet and away from the hustle and bustle. There are some great walks, and we are near the sea.
We love having visitors and live in the most beautiful part of Scotland. You will be treated as part of the family.
We need assistance with the day-to-day operations of the smallholding, which may include tasks like cutting and stacking wood, fencing, painting, gardening, cleaning, and various other general maintenance jobs that arise.
You will work for about 18 hours per week with weekends off.
Help out at a smallholding as a volunteer in Scotland – what we offer
We have a self-contained static caravan with a lounge area and a double bedroom. The washing and toilet facilities are located in the house, which is about 10 meters away. You will be provided with a full board.
We are happy to give you a ride when we go into town. We also have bikes available and can recommend hikes and trails.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Join a backpackers hostel team as a volunteer in Devon
- Volunteer in Amsterdam at a beautiful boat hotel
- Go volunteering in Portugal & restore an old farm
- Volunteer in Spain & renovate a co-living space in the capital
- Help with a restoration project while volunteering in France
- Help out on a farm as a volunteer in Greece
- Volunteer in Wales & help out with house decoration
- Refurbish a houseboat as a volunteer in France
- Volunteer opportunities in Spain – help out a family with house renovation
- Assist with the restoration of an old school while volunteering in Slovakia