We produce award-winning olive oil, complying with EU Health Claim for its quality. If you’d like to work as a volunteer in Greece, join us!
Volunteer in Greece and help on a family farm – requirements & tasks
Our goal is to become a model for olive oil production. If you’d like to help us out, you’ll be involved in daily tasks related to taking care of the animals. Since the animals are used to consistent routines, they tend to feel comfortable around familiar faces. In fact, the 6 dogs, each with their own unique personality, and the 2 donkeys are quite friendly.
Although we’ve faced challenges due to high temperatures (exceeding 45°C) this summer, we’re a bit behind on our tasks. However, if you’re here and enthusiastic about farm life, you definitely won’t find it dull.
We view our farm as an exciting and immersive adventure: living on a farm has the power to detach us from the demands of the outside world. It allows us to comprehend the unique challenges we confront while striving for self-sustaining, high-quality production, all within close proximity to Athens (17 kilometers away), which is a greater challenge than one can imagine.
Simultaneously, the farm’s proximity to the cultural hub of Athens offers a captivating blend of agriculture and culture. This intriguing combination highlights the advantages of our location.
Our values revolve around excellence and hard work; we are dedicated to executing tasks in detail and with precision. As we move forward, we are committed to enhancing the efficiency of our production processes.
If you’d like to help us out, you’ll be involved in daily tasks related to taking care of the animals. Since the animals are used to consistent routines, they tend to feel comfortable around familiar faces. In fact, the 6 dogs, each with their own unique personality, and the 2 donkeys are quite friendly and can even keep you company while you work.
You will work for about 30 hours per week.
Volunteer in Greece and help on a family farm – what we offer
We provide volunteers with a small independent house with 2 bedrooms with 2 single beds each. Free wifi available.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Wales & help out with house decoration
- Refurbish a houseboat as a volunteer in France
- Volunteer opportunities in Spain – help out a family with house renovation
- Assist with the restoration of an old school while volunteering in Slovakia
- Help run a guesthouse as a volunteer in Portugal
- Farm volunteer opportunity on Monte Bracco mountain, Italy
- Volunteer in France & help on an olive oil farm
- Help out on a family farm while volunteering in Norway
- Learn hospitality while volunteering in Birmingham, UK
- Renovate an off-grid Bunker Complex as a volunteer in the Netherlands