I live in a really great holiday destination in North Wales, just 5 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from the countryside and town. Help me decorate my house as a volunteer in Wales.
Help with DIY as a volunteer in Wales, UK – requirements & tasks
I live in a house that needs some decorating and DIY. I need help!
I’ll take you to some local beauty spots in your spare time – Snowdonia, the beach, etc.
I have a really adorable dog (a Dachshund) named Seren, which means “star” in Welsh.
It’s not hard work, and I’ll be working alongside you. The house is only 5 minutes away from the beach, the countryside, and the local town, which has pubs, a supermarket, and public transport.
You will work for about 15 hours per week.
Volunteer in Wales with DIY project – what we offer
In return for your help, I offer a lovely bedroom for you to stay in, a shower, and food.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Refurbish a houseboat as a volunteer in France
- Volunteer opportunities in Spain – help out a family with house renovation
- Assist with the restoration of an old school while volunteering in Slovakia
- Help run a guesthouse as a volunteer in Portugal
- Farm volunteer opportunity on Monte Bracco mountain, Italy
- Volunteer in France & help on an olive oil farm
- Help out on a family farm while volunteering in Norway
- Learn hospitality while volunteering in Birmingham, UK
- Renovate an off-grid Bunker Complex as a volunteer in the Netherlands
- Volunteer in Germany & assist with gardening at Glamping Camp