We’re looking for assistance with gardening tasks at our Glamping Camp, like lawn mowing and chopping wood.
Help out with gardening as a volunteer in Germany – requirements & tasks
We’re looking for assistance with gardening tasks at our Glamping Camp, like lawn mowing and chopping wood. It’s about 4 hours a day.
Our camp is set by a stunning environmentally protected lake and is near the picturesque Spreewald.
You will work for about 20 hours per week with the weekends off.
Help out with gardening as a volunteer in Germany – what we offer
You will be sleeping in one of the crew containers or one of the tents. You will be having the container/tent for yourself. We also provide a full board.
Our Glamping Camp is located in Casel – a small village in the Spreewald region of Germany. Spreewald is a picturesque area located in the state of Brandenburg, southeast of Berlin. It is known for its unique landscape of meandering waterways, lush forests, and charming towns. Casel is likely to be found within this scenic region of Spreewald in Germany.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help out with a restoration project in Sardinia, Italy
- Learn how to bake as a volunteer in Scotland, UK
- Help on an eco farm & learn about permaculture in Portugal
- Volunteering opportunity in France – light caretaking
- Learn about agroforestry while volunteering in England
- Volunteer in England & lend a hand with eco projects
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Wales, UK
- Help at Spiritual Retreat Centre as a volunteer in Scotland
- Volunteer in France & help renovate a 17th c. mansion
- Help out in a countryside hotel while volunteering in Wales