We are located in a beautiful bunker complex built during the Second World War where we are creating a self-supporting complex where nature science and arts meet.
Volunteer in the Netherlands and renovate the off-grid Bunker Complex- requirements & tasks
Help us renovate a beautiful bunker complex built during the Second World War where we are creating a self-supporting location.
Our BioArt Village is a crossover hotspot where nature science and arts meet. The 5 buildings currently need extensive renovation. As a volunteer at BioArt Laboratories, you will have the opportunity to practice your skills, e.g.:
– Installing isolation materials
BioArt Village is located in a nature-rich environment with off-grid facilities. While the place is in close proximity to the Eindhoven city center, the atmosphere is close to a rural, peaceful place abundant with nature. As such, the volunteer needs to have an affinity with nature.
A participant can stay at BioArt Village for a maximum of 3 months. Each participant is expected to work a minimum of 30 hours per week.
Volunteer in the Netherlands and renovate the off-grid Bunker Complex – what we offer
Volunteers will be given accommodation, with a private or shared room. The participant will have access to a basic kitchen, showering and laundry facility. We have shared deposit bikes available.
We also provide a basic food budget determined by Nibud (National Budget Information Institute of the Netherlands).
There are private single rooms and shared rooms. As a volunteer, you can indicate your preference. Each room is equipped with a basic duvet bed, wardrobe and basic storage space. The shared rooms also come with a basic duvet bed, wardrobe and basic storage space.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Germany & assist with gardening at Glamping Camp
- Help out with a restoration project in Sardinia, Italy
- Learn how to bake as a volunteer in Scotland, UK
- Help on an eco farm & learn about permaculture in Portugal
- Volunteering opportunity in France – light caretaking
- Learn about agroforestry while volunteering in England
- Volunteer in England & lend a hand with eco projects
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Wales, UK
- Help at Spiritual Retreat Centre as a volunteer in Scotland
- Volunteer in France & help renovate a 17th c. mansion