We’re excited about spending time together and working on the villa to enhance its stunning appeal. Come volunteer in Italy and enjoy staying in sunny Sardinia!
Volunteer in Italy & help out with villa restoration – requirements & tasks
We have a villa in Sardinia, in a beautiful little town called Oliena. It’s famous for its wine and food. The town is located just 30 km away from one of the most famous beaches, Cala Gonone. We would like to invite you to come and live with us. During your stay, we would appreciate your help with various kinds of jobs such as plumbing, electrical work, woodworking, painting, and more.
The villa has been unoccupied for the past three years; however, it is truly beautiful and spacious. It features 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (one on each floor). There is electricity and water available, although currently, water is only running in the bathroom on the 1st floor.
Please consider this invitation and let us know if you are interested. We look forward to spending time together and working on the villa to make it even more stunning.
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Volunteer in Italy & help out with villa restoration – what we offer
We invite you to live in Villa with us – you’ll have a single private room. Olga makes savoury food once a day for us all.
Oliena, a charming town in Sardinia, offers a variety of activities for visitors to enjoy its natural beauty and rich culture. Here are three things you can do in Oliena:
1. Visit Su Gologone Spring – a stunning natural spring
2. Explore Tiscali Nuragic Village: Oliena is surrounded by the rugged Supramonte mountains, which are home to the ancient Nuragic civilization. One of the most fascinating sites to explore is the Tiscali Nuragic Village, reachable by a scenic hike. Here, you’ll discover ancient stone huts built into a natural cave, providing a unique glimpse into Sardinia’s history and culture.
3. Taste Cannonau Wine: Sardinia is known for its excellent wine, and Oliena is no exception. Make sure to sample the local Cannonau wine, which is a variety of Grenache. You can visit local wineries and vineyards to taste this rich, red wine and learn about the winemaking process.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Learn how to bake as a volunteer in Scotland, UK
- Help on an eco farm & learn about permaculture in Portugal
- Volunteering opportunity in France – light caretaking
- Learn about agroforestry while volunteering in England
- Volunteer in England & lend a hand with eco projects
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Wales, UK
- Help at Spiritual Retreat Centre as a volunteer in Scotland
- Volunteer in France & help renovate a 17th c. mansion
- Help out in a countryside hotel while volunteering in Wales
- Learn about biodynamics as a volunteer in Spain