Set in the beautiful countryside we are a fun and friendly family looking for some morning support for our small guest house business. Volunteer in Wales and make sure to go hiking or cycling and explore the village in your free time. Join us!
Volunteer work in Wales, UK – requirements & tasks
The area is surrounded by picturesque countryside, with opportunities for walking, hiking, and cycling.
We are renovating a Victorian manor house and as part of this, we run three guestrooms which require some support in the mornings with breakfast and room changeovers. We are a small team who all chip in together to make it work.
The role is to help with breakfast in the morning for 6-7 guests and then do 3 room changeovers for the next guests. Generally, work is done by 11 am.
You will work for about 20 hours per week.
Volunteer work in Wales, UK – what we offer
We provide a newly decorated double room with wifi, and TV with multi subscription packages. We also offer a full board.
Llanymynech is a charming village with a rich history, unique geographical features, and an abundance of natural beauty. Whether you’re interested in history, outdoor activities, or simply enjoying the scenic countryside, Llanymynech offers a delightful experience.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Learn about biodynamics as a volunteer in Spain
- Volunteer in Serbia & help on a farm
- Help out with art projects & digital marketing while volunteering in the UK
- Join a friendly family as a volunteer in the UK
- Volunteer in England & help out with the eco-project
- Build a cooperative community while volunteering in Sweden
- Volunteer in Spain while working in a non-profit artistic centre
- Help in a hotel while volunteering in the Netherlands
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Portugal
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Montenegro