Welcome to our new community farm in northern Sweden! We believe in the value of cooperation – surrounded by incredible nature and lovely people. Join us!
Volunteering on a community farm in Sweden – requirements & tasks
Be part of our new ‘Kollektiv Projekt’ in northern Sweden. Deconstruct, construct and enjoy the view 😉
We’re an open-minded, binational family: Undine (German, 27), Simon (Swedish, 41), and our playful son Tilmar (6). We share our home with Leaf (12), the world’s best dog, and Tilmar’s companion, Mingus (1). Our beautiful farm is growing to become a lively community project with lots to do and experience.
Our long-term goal is to transform the farm into a place of encounter and exchange, building a cooperative community.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our family and project. Whether you’re motivated, skilled in craftsmanship, or simply curious, we’re excited to hear from you. Together, we can create an inspiring and welcoming place where people come together to collect new experiences.
Our first steps include demolishing old buildings, clearing the land, and constructing a new entrance area using salvaged materials. Undine, an enthusiastic craftswoman, is eager to share her knowledge. We also need help with chopping firewood.
We rely on your support for everyday tasks like cooking meals and caring for the farm.
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Volunteering on a community farm in Sweden – what we offer
You can stay in our newly furnished guest room or a simple small cottage, our “Torp,” which is just a few kilometres away and entirely for your own use. We will share the kitchen, and there is a shower and a water-flushed toilet in the bathroom. We provide bed linen and access to laundry facilities.
We’re a vegetarian family, and you’ll find food in the house and fridge. Meal arrangements can be flexible.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer in Spain while working in a non-profit artistic centre
- Help in a hotel while volunteering in the Netherlands
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Portugal
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Montenegro
- Help with the eco-project while volunteering in Tenerife
- Volunteer in Portugal & help with an off-grid food forest project
- Volunteer in Wales & Create Wellness Retreat & Pet Boarding Facility.
- Volunteer on an organic vegetable farm in Slovenia
- Join our backpacker hostel team as a volunteer in Scotland
- Go volunteering in Tenerife, help around the house & enjoy the island life.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering and caring for animals
- What you need to know before you go volunteering on a farm
- What is a farmcation and why now is a good time to take one
- A journey to finding happiness abroad: Why you should volunteer
- Want to make a difference? Volunteer in agriculture
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life