Help at our queer non-profit art residency and enjoy the sun and creative living. We are looking for help with gardening, DIY and cleaning. Join us!
Volunteering in an art residence in Spain – requirements & tasks
We are currently looking for volunteers to help out in our garden and help maintain our property. Typical tasks include gardening (maintaining a 9,000 sqm garden and watering), DIY (small repairs and maintenance), cleaning and tidying.
Our ideal workawayer will be mature, independent and proactive, hardworking, creative in decorating, tolerant and respectful (both humans and animals).
You will work for about 20 hours per week.
Volunteering in an art residence in Spain – what we offer
You will be sharing the house with visiting artists, but you will have a double private room with an en-suite bathroom. The kitchen and living room will be shared.
In exchange for your time and help, we offer free accommodation. We ask for a minimum stay of 4 weeks. If this all goes well, we can consider long-term cooperation.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Help in a hotel while volunteering in the Netherlands
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Portugal
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Montenegro
- Help with the eco-project while volunteering in Tenerife
- Volunteer in Portugal & help with an off-grid food forest project
- Volunteer in Wales & Create Wellness Retreat & Pet Boarding Facility.
- Volunteer on an organic vegetable farm in Slovenia
- Join our backpacker hostel team as a volunteer in Scotland
- Go volunteering in Tenerife, help around the house & enjoy the island life.
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in hospitality
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- A journey to finding happiness abroad: Why you should volunteer
- Six backpacker hostels to stay for free in Europe – if you volunteer
- Here’s why the people you meet abroad will be your friends for life