We’re searching for a social person to join our community who also has initiative, a good attitude, commitment, and cooking abilities. Join us!
Volunteering in Tenerife – requirements & tasks
Cactus is a new sustainable living community for digital nomads, remote workers, and those who want to become one. Come and learn how to become one of those while enjoying our beautiful island!! You will be able to join all the community activities like yoga, kayaking, family dinners, workouts, etc.
We are looking for a person that can help around the house with the breakfast, organizing the house, cooking, cleaning, welcoming guests in the community among others.
I am looking for someone social with initiative, attitude, commitment, and cooking skills, who is easy-going, like-minded, reliable, and organised to join our community for at least 3 months. We are building a more long-term community that’s why it’s very important for us 3 months stay minimum for the volunteers.
We normally have from 2 to 4 volunteers in the team all staying for minimum of 3 months.
You’ll work for about 25 hours a week.
Volunteering in Tenerife – what we offer
We offer a free single bed in a team shared room of 4 beds, veggies from the farmers market, daily breakfast, workshops and activities, brunchs, dinners in community, among others.
CACTUS co-living & co-working is all about sustainability, yoga, wine workshops and hiking!
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Help with gardening in England as a volunteer.
- Volunteering in North Wales for nature & outdoor-lovers.
- Teach English & Discover Europe For Free
- Self-Sufficient Living with a Family in Czech Republic
- Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden, yoga centre and co-living project.
- Volunteer in Southern Italy. Help with flat renovations and enjoy the sea and mountain views
- Teach English in Italy and explore Amalfi coast.
- Help with tasks on a farmstead with Anglo-French vibes in England.
Posts by us
- Guide to volunteering in Spain
- Embarking on an Adventure: The Ins and Outs of Volunteering in Backpacker Hostels
- Hostel Volunteer Guide: How to Volunteer at a Hostel for Free Accommodation
- How to make the most of a gap year spent volunteering
- How HelpStay reviews work for hosts and volunteer helpers