I’m half Japanese, half English. I love finding out about new cultures. I thrive to inspire others around me to live a healthy and happy life. Help me with creating a health and wellness retreat, as well as dog boarding facility!
Volunteer in Wales – requirements & tasks
I bought my small holding just outside Carmarthen last year. Since then I have renovated the main house. However I am now needing help with turning the rest of the outbuildings and land into a health and wellness retreat, as well as dog boarding facility.
There are many things I need help with at the farm. As it’s only myself and the dogs at the farm. I have a new born baby recently in London, so every now and then I’ll be in London for a week or so. So ideally I want someone, (2 ppl max) to learn the ropes of the farm.
I need help with the following:
- greenhouse maintenance and horticulture
- helping with the dogs, both my own big cane corso puppies and guests dogs
- help plan outbuildings use and repurposing
- help looking after small reptiles and chickens
- housekeeping help
What I’m looking for:
- fun people with good positive vibes to come and help make the farm into a really special experience
- good with dogs and animals
- loves nature and combating climate change
- permaculture or horticulture knowledge is helpful
- takes care of their health and fitness, or at least an interest
As there are many things to do, the role is diverse and adaptive. I just need as much help as possible.
Volunteer in Wales – what we offer
I have 2 spare double rooms in main farm house where you will stay. I also offer some meals.
The farm is walking distance from Carmarthen town. Carmarthen itself is a lovely little rural town with all amenities you could need while also not being a big city.
You will love staying here if you need a breath from big city life.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Volunteer on an organic vegetable farm in Slovenia
- Join our backpacker hostel team as a volunteer in Scotland
- Go volunteering in Tenerife, help around the house & enjoy the island life.
- Be a Helping Hand at Summer House Poland
- Help with gardening in England as a volunteer.
- Volunteering in North Wales for nature & outdoor-lovers.
- Teach English & Discover Europe For Free
- Self-Sufficient Living with a Family in Czech Republic
- Volunteer in Poland in an organic garden, yoga centre and co-living project.