Join us in Ulverston, a charming town in Cumbria, England on the edge of the stunning Lake District for an exciting opportunity!
Help out a friendly couple as a volunteer in England – requirements & tasks
Help us with gardening, vegetable growing, random DIY and stone wall building, lime mortar – eco-insulating (wood fibre), maybe a bit of plastering and the odd general tasks. Experience the beauty of nature, be part of a vibrant festival town and make a lasting impact.
We have a spare double room – so either one person or a couple. We’re both chilled and pretty flexible. I teach 3D design at University, run an eco festival and various other stuff and my partner works in finance/music entertainment. Both love getting into the hills or water after work.
Vegan / Veggie household.
You will work for about 25 hours per week.
Help out a friendly couple as a volunteer in England – what we offer
We provide a double room with a view of the bay. We offer a half-board.
More volunteering opportunities in Europe
- Join our hostel team as a volunteer in Wales, UK
- Help at Spiritual Retreat Centre as a volunteer in Scotland
- Volunteer in France & help renovate a 17th c. mansion
- Help out in a countryside hotel while volunteering in Wales
- Learn about biodynamics as a volunteer in Spain
- Volunteer in Serbia & help on a farm
- Help out with art projects & digital marketing while volunteering in the UK
- Join a friendly family as a volunteer in the UK
- Volunteer in England & help out with the eco-project
- Build a cooperative community while volunteering in Sweden